• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm officially a seller. .... everyone is up for grabs - it's on to next yr for me. ....

well I think I've fired my shot(s)..i've got the players, I think, I just need them to produce now. Chubb, Jefferson and Fant combining for less than 15 ain't gonna get it done..but it ain't like swapping them out is a great idea either..(well maybe Fant)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That my favorite "f this shit" gif
Yea someone else posted it before (maybe you) and it just feels so appropriate. ... friggin Newton was the straw that finally broke me. Well, that and Cook going down.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea someone else posted it before (maybe you) and it just feels so appropriate. ... friggin Newton was the straw that finally broke me. Well, that and Cook going down.
yeah, could've been me!

if Dalvin wasn't out, I'd be making an offer, one way or the other. OF course, you may not be selling than either :)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, could've been me!

if Dalvin wasn't out, I'd be making an offer, one way or the other. OF course, you may not be selling than either :)
Well, I have Mattison as well. ....

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam released by Lefty so @TREFF he's all yours. .... taking my chances on Hill or McCoy if Murray is still out. ... iif I'd stayed put with the beer guy I would have won last week damn it. .....
download (1).jpg

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm officially a seller. .... everyone is up for grabs - it's on to next yr for me. ....
Hmmm.... you're one game and 9 points out of the 5 spot. But tough row to hoe in your division.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit I'd like to cut Eskridge and bring Logan off IR. System won't let me.

I have Logan in this league, and was fortunate (???) enough to be able to swap AJ Brown into his IR spot to free him up before the games started this week. You thinking about a different league?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah wrong league.
I could helped you with that in here..that seems like it's Bandit's..and he's the only commish there.

Fantrax has been a little funky with some of the IR stuff this year..had all sorts of issues in my own money league, but generally it was a sequencing thing that the owners were doing wrong. Had to make the drop first as a separate transaction then activate the IR dude, couldn't get it to work as one transaction.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm... playoff scenarios this week as far as I can figure... (assuming nobody can make up a 100-point gap in the next two games)
  • Monkey's in, and he clinches a bye if he beats Smitty AND TKO loses to Lefty
  • TKO's in, and can keep a bye in play with a win over Lefty
  • Bandit clinches a bye with a win over Harold AND if Fuzzy loses to Bar, and he's in no matter what if Lefty loses
  • Treff is in if he beats SamWil AND Lefty loses to TKO
  • Face wins the Turd division with a win over Stomp AND if Treff loses to SamWil, and is in regardless if Lefty and SamWil both lose
  • Fuzzy's in if he beats Barilko AND Lefty loses to TKO
  • Lefty is eliminated with a loss AND a Fuzzy win, otherwise still in the hunt for the #5 seed
  • Harold is eliminated with a loss OR a win by Fuzzy, otherwise still in the hunt for the #5 seed
  • SamWil is eliminated with a loss OR if Face beats Stomp, otherwise still somehow in the hunt for the #3 seed
  • Smitty, Stomp and Barilko are out

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amending the above - Treff is also in if Lefty loses and Face beats Stomp.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm... playoff scenarios this week as far as I can figure... (assuming nobody can make up a 100-point gap in the next two games)
  • Monkey's in, and he clinches a bye if he beats Smitty AND TKO loses to Lefty
  • TKO's in, and can keep a bye in play with a win over Lefty
  • Bandit clinches a bye with a win over Harold AND if Fuzzy loses to Bar, and he's in no matter what if Lefty loses
  • Treff is in if he beats SamWil AND Lefty loses to TKO
  • Face wins the Turd division with a win over Stomp AND if Treff loses to SamWil, and is in regardless if Lefty and SamWil both lose
  • Fuzzy's in if he beats Barilko AND Lefty loses to TKO
  • Lefty is eliminated with a loss AND a Fuzzy win, otherwise still in the hunt for the #5 seed
  • Harold is eliminated with a loss OR a win by Fuzzy, otherwise still in the hunt for the #5 seed
  • SamWil is eliminated with a loss OR if Face beats Stomp, otherwise still somehow in the hunt for the #3 seed
  • Smitty, Stomp and Barilko are out
You have this correct. Right now the top two teams in each division would be in.

#1 Monkey
#2 Bandit
#3 Face
#4 TKO
#5 Fuzzy
#6 Treff 1832 points
#7 Lefty 1729 points
#8 Smitty 1705 points
#9 Harold 1626 points
#10 Sam & Wil 1578 points
#11 Stomp 1552 points
#12 Barilko 1507 points

The problem for those other teams is that Treff and Face both have so many points that they are both going to be in as long as one of them wins the division and the other is going to be the #6 seed. Monkey and TKO are both in already, and Bandit is almost a lock, so that really means that Harold and Lefty have to try and pass Fuzzy to get the #5 seed unless Sam & Wil can beat Treff this week and have Face lose to the sometimes absent Stomp to set up a showdown for the division title next week.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can hardly believe that I actually have breath left. .....

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an FYI in case anyone is interested, Derrick Henry is still 6th in overall flex scoring for the season and has a 20 point lead on 7th place Tyreek Hill. That is all.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have this correct. Right now the top two teams in each division would be in.

#1 Monkey
#2 Bandit
#3 Face
#4 TKO
#5 Fuzzy
#6 Treff 1832 points
#7 Lefty 1729 points
#8 Smitty 1705 points
#9 Harold 1626 points
#10 Sam & Wil 1578 points
#11 Stomp 1552 points
#12 Barilko 1507 points

The problem for those other teams is that Treff and Face both have so many points that they are both going to be in as long as one of them wins the division and the other is going to be the #6 seed. Monkey and TKO are both in already, and Bandit is almost a lock, so that really means that Harold and Lefty have to try and pass Fuzzy to get the #5 seed unless Sam & Wil can beat Treff this week and have Face lose to the sometimes absent Stomp to set up a showdown for the division title next week.
The weird thing is that as long as Sam and I don’t win the division (extreme long shot) either Face or Treff will be #3, and as long as Bandit does make the playoffs (virtually assured) the other will be #6.

(Because only Bandit can keep compete with them in points, but that only matters if he’s not one of the top 5.)

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The weird thing is that as long as Sam and I don’t win the division (extreme long shot) either Face or Treff will be #3, and as long as Bandit does make the playoffs (virtually assured) the other will be #6.

(Because only Bandit can keep compete with them in points, but that only matters if he’s not one of the top 5.)
If I remember correctly, you guys were in the same position last year in that you either made the playoffs or had a top 3 pick going into the last weeks of the season. Your schedule maker is awesome so far.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I remember correctly, you guys were in the same position last year in that you either made the playoffs or had a top 3 pick going into the last weeks of the season. Your schedule maker is awesome so far.
Yeah... but Harold has our pick.