• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay guys we are through 11 weeks and back to the 3 division games to end the season and this is where we currently stand:

#1 seed - @TKOSpikes 8-3 and leading the Dickerson's Rec Specs division and has more points than Monkey
#2 seed - me 7-4 and leading the Show Me the Money division with more points than Fuzzy
#3 seed - @TREFF 5-6 and somehow leading the Maddens Fighting Turduckens division with more points than Face. I think we should just refer to this division as the Turd division for short.

#4 seed - @SmokingMonkey 8-3 and it's really going to be a shame that either he or TKO will end up being a wild card, it's a shame he isn't in the Turd division

#5 seed - @Yellow Fuzzies 7-4 and only 7-4 team

#6 seed - @FaCe-LeE-uS 5-6 but has the most points of the non-qualified teams at 1657.7

#7 seed - @leftypower 6-5 and has the 2nd most points of the non-qualified teams at 1579.16. He has to gain a lot on Face to catch him so his best chance might be to qualify with record which he certainly could.

#8 seed - @broncosmitty 4-7 and has 1546.36 points so would need to make up a lot of ground in the next three weeks

#9 seed - @Sam Sportboy and @wilwhite 4-7 with 1458 points. They are probably eliminated from the wild card discussion, but they are in the turd division, so still have a chance to win the division.

#10 seed - @Stomp 3-8 with 1454 points. Even in the turd division there's no chance he's making the playoffs since either Treff or Face has to win against each other putting them at 6 wins and there's no chance he gains enough points to catch them so I'm saying he's eliminated from playoff contention.

#11 seed - @HaroldSeattle 5-6 with 1446 points. Same scenario as stomp but in a different division so he's eliminated from playoff contention. If he was in the Turd division it would be a different story.

#12 seed - @Barilko 4-7 with 1385.1 points. Stick a fork in him.

Draft pick order right now would just be reverse order of those seeds since it goes by total points.

And also this the battle of the titans week because Monkey and TKO play each other in the game that could decide not only the division but who ends up with the #1 seed.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#9 seed - @Sam Sportboy and @wilwhite 4-7 with 1458 points. They are probably eliminated from the wild card discussion, but they are in the turd division, so still have a chance to win the division.
Just need to win out while Stomp beats the winner of Treff v Face.

:cheer2:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I could turn Tyrod, Boyd and/or Latavius into a bubble flex player, I’d feel better.

Or maybe a 2nd rounder…?

Anyone?
Buehler?

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
told you I had a plan :)
I certainly wish I had one. .... I just haven't quite been able to overcome the WR decimation that has plagued me here. ..... likely to become the odd man out, again. :trash:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly wish I had one. .... I just haven't quite been able to overcome the WR decimation that has plagued me here. ..... likely to become the odd man out, again. :trash:

It might've taken too long for you to catch onto @TREFF strategy. I should prob put this behind a paywall, and he's gonna be pissed I'm just posting this for free but here goes.....

Step 1) Tell everyone you are done and giving up this year
Step 2) Trade off (or even just swap around) some fringe pieces
Step 3) Go on a winning streak.

Actually I'm kinda surprised more people haven't caught on and employed this strategy, but I guess the cat's out of the bag now

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It might've taken too long for you to catch onto @TREFF strategy. I should prob put this behind a paywall, and he's gonna be pissed I'm just posting this for free but here goes.....

Step 1) Tell everyone you are done and giving up this year
Step 2) Trade off (or even just swap around) some fringe pieces
Step 3) Go on a winning streak.

Actually I'm kinda surprised more people haven't caught on and employed this strategy, but I guess the cat's out of the bag now
yep that was pretty much it :)

step 4 is to cash in on those picks and make a run..thus far I'm having issues finding a perfect fit

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone else having trouble accessing Fantrax for Old Shcool and/or Bandits D?

I can't get into anything beyond the league home page in either league. I can acess D1 and D2, and my own league just fine..but those two keep giving me errors.

I've tried on a phone, an Ipad, and a laptop/pc..same results, including dumping cache and history with reboots

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone else having trouble accessing Fantrax for Old Shcool and/or Bandits D?

I can't get into anything beyond the league home page in either league. I can acess D1 and D2, and my own league just fine..but those two keep giving me errors.

I've tried on a phone, an Ipad, and a laptop/pc..same results, including dumping cache and history with reboots
Yeah, just getting an error.

You can see team rosters via the matchup previews, but you can't make any moves.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same problem here. Weird that we can access the other leagues though.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hm. How will we handle waivers tonight if the feature is down? Maybe change the time to tomorrow?

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, back up! Offers flyin' around.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ka-boom.

The SwillBoys get a couple of Treff’s stockpiled firsts (Fuzzy’s and Monkey’s), plus Callaway and a couple of low-end rookie RBs (Rountree and the guy who plays Captain America). Oh, and Foreman, cuz Titans.

Treff keeps up with the Joneses - Mac the maybe ROY and Hurtin’ Julio, plus Touchdown Thielen, Hooper, and he sneakily stuck in Lindsay, who might be something in a couple of weeks.

Go get ‘em, Treff!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ka-boom.

The SwillBoys get a couple of Treff’s stockpiled firsts (Fuzzy’s and Monkey’s), plus Callaway and a couple of low-end rookie RBs (Rountree and the guy who plays Captain America). Oh, and Foreman, cuz Titans.

Treff keeps up with the Joneses - Mac the maybe ROY and Hurtin’ Julio, plus Touchdown Thielen, Hooper, and he sneakily stuck in Lindsay, who might be something in a couple of weeks.

Go get ‘em, Treff!
Persistence pays off!