• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OL play week 1

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not just compared to MB; Leary almost always seems to get a push in the running game - how many guys really do get that consistently nowadays? He almost always seems to do his job in the passing game. I just can't see the criticism. I think with OL people overreact to a couple of plays. Most really only notice the player when the replay or announcers focus on them for getting beat or for pancaking someone. I think a lot remember the announcer talking about how Rogers pushed Leary back on that one play, but if anything I was surprised at how powerful Leary looked on that play. Rogers is a big guy and it looked like he caught Leary off balanced and was pushing him back right up the gut and then Leary just got back his center of gravity and absolutely stoned him when he tried to jump up and through him. I was kind of amazed at the strength he showed on that recovery. I see this guy as an absolute stud for us. It looks like the only question COULD be health and RT holding up for us on the OL this year and this is coming from a guy that was ready to throw out 4 of our 5 starters from last year for their poor play...3 down already, let's see how #4 does for the rest of the year...

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually the Cowboys are getting +3 @ Kansas City. I'm up a + $400.00 from last weekend. The safe money play here is putting the Cowboys in a tease so your getting +9 and putting them with Green bay +1.5 or Atlanta +1.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually the Cowboys are getting +3 @ Kansas City. I'm up a + $400.00 from last weekend. The safe money play here is putting the Cowboys in a tease so your getting +9 and putting them with Green bay +1.5 or Atlanta +1.

never seen this safe money

far cry from saying they will get their ass kicked

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The right side of the O-line needs to play better. I still think we get our asses handed to us by K.C. this weekend.

bruh you are really starting to look like Frye 2.0

How are you a fan without faith? That's kinda required to be a "fan"

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't have a good feeling about this one. So unless I always agree 100% of the time with fellow Cowboy fans, I'm not a fan. Wow.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't have a good feeling about this one. So unless I always agree 100% of the time with fellow Cowboy fans, I'm not a fan. Wow.

now you're twisting shit ....

good luck finding someone on here .... I havent disagreed with ( probably multiple times)

But come on man

Ware sucks?
We wont win?

Dude I think we can win EVERY WEEK ...... And I don't care what the odds are ... it's the NFL ... any given Sunday ....
I never walk into a game thinking oh fuck we cant win ... I walk thinking I hope we stomp the fuck out of "whoever"

we just dont fucking think alike

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So by your tone and the way you just put it, one of us is not a good fan or person because we don't think alike.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So by your tone and the way you just put it, one of us is not a good fan or person because we don't think alike.

Dont twist my words ...... really dont ... Im kinda enjoying not fighting on a forum at the moment

But I will throw some honesty your way ......
If you hate this team ..... as much as you post you do .... Why the fuck arent you a Skins Eagles Giants fan?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were did you get the idea I wasn't a cowboy fan? I've been a Cowboy fan longer than you. What makes you better?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were did you get the idea I wasn't a cowboy fan? I've been a Cowboy fan longer than you. What makes you better?

where did that come from?

What makes me better? That would prolly depend on who you ask?
Maybe the fact I support my team?
I'm happy when we win ?

I look at people on here EVEN THE TROLLS and see love for their teams ....

Example ( PE1 dont get pissed .... im not doing this to throw an insult) ( Same for you Shark)

You think ANYONE on this Cowboys board questions their love for their teams? .....

Yet you (and Frye ) we question ...... Dont get pissed cause I'm the one saying ..... Look no farther than your own comments

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly I'm a bit surprised you are comfortable with what was exposed vs. the giants. A blown assignment on D with the long T.D. pass to Cruz. The secondary needs to get its act together and stop giving up huge plays and chunks in the passing game. We had the giants almost buried and let them get life after that. We also left some points on the board. Once again, the offense got its usual amount of penalties in the red zone and once again, had to settle for field goals. The rookie #83 broke his pattern and cost us 7 points and luckily only gave the giants 3. In my opinion we blew out the giants except on the score board.
And yes pday, a team can get their asses kicked and still only lose by a few points in reference to our debate on the K.C. game. I mean look what just happened to us. We really blew out the Giants but the score board didn't say that.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly I'm a bit surprised you are comfortable with what was exposed vs. the giants. A blown assignment on D with the long T.D. pass to Cruz. The secondary needs to get its act together and stop giving up huge plays and chunks in the passing game. We had the giants almost buried and let them get life after that. We also left some points on the board. Once again, the offense got its usual amount of penalties in the red zone and once again, had to settle for field goals. The rookie #83 broke his pattern and cost us 7 points and luckily only gave the giants 3. In my opinion we blew out the giants except on the score board.
And yes pday, a team can get their asses kicked and still only lose by a few points in reference to our debate on the K.C. game. I mean look what just happened to us. We really blew out the Giants but the score board didn't say that.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

a fan longer than me .. and you didnt expect a close score?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :bullshit:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a Cowboy fan longer than you.

open invite .... we can go game for game .... history back as far as you want ....

you already look like a clown ..... I'll repaint your makeup

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

a fan longer than me .. and you didnt expect a close score?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :bullshit:
Not really. Thought the stars lined up for a fairly big blow out this time.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. Thought the stars lined up for a fairly big blow out this time.

WTF

you said WARE SUCKED
WE HAD NO D-line

That's two right off the top of my head ..... vs a team that has won 2 Superbowls recently .... and you now say you "expected" a blow out?

Dude they dont even make enough dope for me to smoke to believe that bullshit

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said he sucked. I just said he was way over rated.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had boos and diel out on offense. Pierre-paul and tuck were about 50% and there running game looked awful going into the game.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said he sucked. I just said he was way over rated.

Liar ....

you did say he was over rated .... you also said HE WAS WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THIS DEFENSE

Couldn't play in a 4-3

you made your crow pie .... eat up

He looked pretty god damn good to me .... ( I said he would be Freeny like in a 4-3)

I'll eat my crow when I'm wrong ... ( post in the pickem topic where I said I sucked this week)

you dont own up .... you just find more excuses to hate ......... and you take this how you want to ..... I dont respect that ( and before you say it .... I dont care if you care or not)

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeings how this thread has nothing do with Ware , I'll refrain. I thought we all agreed to stick with the topic of the thread. Now you are just looking for a fight and acting like Erika. have a good night.