• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OL play week 1

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeings how this thread has nothing do with Ware , I'll refrain. I thought we all agreed to stick with the topic of the thread. Now you are just looking for a fight and acting like Erika. have a good night.

Nope I aint looking to fight ..... not at all read a couple post back

calling it as I see it ......

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm in to good of a mood after a Dallas win and coming out $800.00 in all my teaser bets this past weekend. And I'm not going to fight with any Cowboy fan whether we disagree at times or not. Calling it a night. Hopefully we can have a better conversation some other time twist.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly I'm a bit surprised you are comfortable with what was exposed vs. the giants. A blown assignment on D with the long T.D. pass to Cruz. The secondary needs to get its act together and stop giving up huge plays and chunks in the passing game.

First game in a completely new scheme with 4 new starters from last year and you didn't expect some blown assignments? Our safeties need to get better. We knew that when last year ended, we knew that when this year started and to be honest we've known that for like 7 years or so...Our safeties WILL make bad plays this year. Every team has weaknesses and right now I love the attitude and aggressiveness we played with. Maybe we weren't perfect, but every other year in recent history we would have lost that game. This year we came up with a big turnover at the end and won. I see us winning (and covering) this week if Romo and Dez are healthy and I see us being a better team at the end of the year than we are at the beginning of the year. Who knows where that will lead us, but so far we are one game up on where we would have been in the past. I don't know about you, but I'm pretty happy with this team right now.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liar ....

you did say he was over rated .... you also said HE WAS WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THIS DEFENSE

Couldn't play in a 4-3

you made your crow pie .... eat up

He looked pretty god damn good to me .... ( I said he would be Freeny like in a 4-3)

I'll eat my crow when I'm wrong ... ( post in the pickem topic where I said I sucked this week)

you dont own up .... you just find more excuses to hate ......... and you take this how you want to ..... I dont respect that ( and before you say it .... I dont care if you care or not)
Your right. I don't care.