• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Okung,Unger out.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm always ok with younger guys getting playing time, but I'd rather they earn it instead of getting it because someone is hurt.

Well Kearse wasn't having a great year anyways IMO, so lets let the rookie get some experience.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Kearse wasn't having a great year anyways IMO, so lets let the rookie get some experience.

I think everyone is down on Kearse because they had such high hopes for him after last season's playoffs (7 catches, 134 yards 2 TDs in 3 games) but really this has been his best season of his career. Not only is his 38 catches nearly twice as many as last year, but with Miller down, he's shifted into a blocking TE position quite often, and has done well at that considering that our actual TE's sometimes forget how to block. Other than the Oakland game, Wilson completed 60% of his attempts to Kearse, which is fairly impressive since he's the guy that is used as the deep threat most often.

As for Richardson, he's come on the last 4 weeks (15 catches, 169 yards 1 TD), but I don't think he can do the things that Kearse does (partiallly because he lacks the size) in the other aspects of the job. I want him to develop, and Norwood, because Lockette just hasn't taken the step forward I'd hoped he would. This corps needs to have better play, and I'd love for it to come from the guys already on the roster, but we'll see.