• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Oklahoma vs. Baylor

OmarInTulsa

All Women dream of Omar..
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Bears.

You deserve whatever it is you feel.

I feel good. I would have been surprised if OU managed 9 wins this season. We might still get there.

At least we weren't favored in our game...and we didn't get dressed up for our ass whipping...you know...like those OTHER guise.

QUACK QUACK!

It would be nice for the sooners to once in a while rise to the occasion and play BETTER than expected. Like Stanford is doing tonight. But as usual, we under perform when we favored, and we play down to expectations like tonight...

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be careful what you wish for. It took a decade before OU could find a capable replacement when Switzer resigned.

This is true but Stoops hasn't shown me much since the USC debacle other than he wins the games he should but is out coached too many times and loses games he shouldn't.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
has there even been an actual Baylor fan post on this thread?

anyway, props to Baylor.

the better team won.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had OU for 3 losses before the year started and this looks about right. I thought we would beat texas and lose to ND and that flipped flopped. Probably lose in Stillwater. That's about as far as this team was capable of.

OmarInTulsa

All Women dream of Omar..
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta go listen to Al and Jim.....

As Al says ... "See yaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

Boomer Sooner Motha Fuckas!

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had OU for 3 losses before the year started and this looks about right. I thought we would beat texas and lose to ND and that flipped flopped. Probably lose in Stillwater. That's about as far as this team was capable of.

I had no idea what to expect but it was supposed to be the offense that carried this team not the defense. Evidently the problem lies with the OC...

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a mouthy bitch who hides behind his computer screen so he can be a dick to everyone. Same as he always has been.

You are one classless moron. All I ever did to you was disagree about your constant Wash rants. You're the one who got us to this point because you can't handle a different opinion. Anyway, it was you who chimed in tonight and it was you who did all the complaining to the board monitor.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never seen an OU team get worse as the season progressed but this year the offense just seems to regress a little every game. Tonight they got their butts handed to them because of it. Is it coaching or talent? And does it really matter when you're constantly being out played by your opponent. This team has no business being ranked in the top 25 that's for sure. Baylor flat out whipped OU tonight.

Has it ever occurred to you that Baylor and this conference is just tough as hell this year? Believe me, I know it's fucking Baylor, but bottom feeders can get better and compete. Hell, just look to South Carolina for example.

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU getting their asses kicked by aTm, Baylor, Texas, and probably Okie State in the same year.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has it ever occurred to you that Baylor and this conference is just tough as hell this year? Believe me, I know it's fucking Baylor, but bottom feeders can get better and compete. Hell, just look to South Carolina for example.

Is it really tough or like everybody says it's a down year for the conference as a whole? Can't be both.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are one classless moron. All I ever did to you was disagree about your constant Wash rants. You're the one who got us to this point because you can't handle a different opinion. Anyway, it was you who chimed in tonight and it was you who did all the complaining to the board monitor.

No you got us to this point when you insinuated I was a racist with absolutely no grounds whatsoever. That's classless, douche bag.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it really tough or like everybody says it's a down year for the conference as a whole? Can't be both.

I think it's a tough as hell conference, has been for the past 3 years. We'll see what happens come bowl season, but I think Baylor could play with anybody. The Bears are getting zero respect b/c, well they're Baylor. Remember, at the end of last year, Baylor was easily one of the best teams in the country.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's a tough as hell conference, has been for the past 3 years. We'll see what happens come bowl season, but I think Baylor could play with anybody. The Bears are getting zero respect b/c, well they're Baylor. Remember, at the end of last year, Baylor was easily one of the best teams in the country.

I kind of dread bowl season any more, OU hasn't done too well in that department. But neither has the entire conference as whole for the most part.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck that tough shit.
I've seen all the teams play in conference.
The entire conference sucks donkey dicks.

Quit making yourself feel better about it.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope he's okay.

He got knocked kinda daffy.

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

About the same expectations here. 9 wins is a bad season for OU. For some others, that is seen as a good/great season. For some fans, beating OU makes a season. Anyway, I had concerns about the ND, TT, BU and Ok St games. Took care of the first 2. The RRSO wasn't expected. I think we take ISU and KSU, but lose to Ok St. We all knew the 2nd half of the season would separate the B12.