• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Oklahoma - FS1

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. He was a sr last year but broke his foot in the preseason so he took a redshirt.

We might have been undefeated heading into Bedlam last year if that hadnt have happened.

Right now I hope Johnson sticks around another year. Too many receivers and he has gotten lost in the shuffle. After Washington went down he got his chance and looked good. Rumor is he is 1 and done but I don't think he has shown enough yet to get drafted.

Thank God. Your receivers are a fucking nightmare. It doesn't help that our D.C. Rides the short bus to games and two true freshmen came in and played better than our 3 yr starting senior. Whatever. On to the next one.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing for sure, OU won’t face another offense as good as that one.

Not even close.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing for sure, OU won’t face another offense as good as that one.

Not even close.

True story. Rudolph finally impressed in a bedlam game. Dude's long ball is NFL caliber.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank God. Your receivers are a fucking nightmare. It doesn't help that our D.C. Rides the short bus to games and two true freshmen came in and played better than our 3 yr starting senior. Whatever. On to the next one.

I know we drop off at WR next year because you can't just replace Washington and Ateman (not to metion Lacy) but that is the one area we recruit really well. Assuming Johnson goes, next year we have McKlesky, Stoner, and Wallace along with the kid from Tulsa who is an Ateman clone. If Johnson stays man we still probably have the deepest position group there in the nation. I haven't been sold on Dunn as a coach but that son of a bitch can recruit.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we were able to determine that Gundy has an Oklahoma problem, not a Bob Stoops problem.

We knew that already though.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big XII refs need to understand that every time they fuck us, I go to the zoo and fuck all the zebras.

Think about the zebras guise. I do it with a lion costume on too.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we were able to determine that Gundy has an Oklahoma problem, not a Bob Stoops problem.

We knew that already though.

yes and no. Normally we piss it down our leg, but obviously that didn't happen tonight. However, in the past we tended to go conservative when we really needed to punch you in the mouth and that is the big Gundy gripe with my fanbase. Tonight we finally make a defensive stop and have a chance to drive and win the game. We have time to run our offense and a running back who has gone for 200+ so far. Granted you couldn't stop the pass either but late in the 4th when a field goal ties it and a touchdown wins it how about we run it down your throat and don't give Mayfield time to do what he does. Obviously going pass pass pass didn't work late but shit we should have just fed the ball to Hill and let you guys at home mutilate the Mike Stoops voodoo dolls they handed out at the Iowa State game.