• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oklahoma is undefeated in same season Rematches All Time/yeah I said it/come at me bro

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the coverage saying “this game is going to be a shootout”.

Since TCU is the only Big 12 team that plays defense, shouldn’t they try to slow the game down and force Oklahoma into a ball control/efficiency type game rather than trying to score with them?

Or do they not have a running game that can get first downs and eat clock?

Bedlam131

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma - 49
TCU - 28

In case no one noticed in the first game. Lincoln Riley put the offense in a stall in the second half knowing he would likely face TCU again. I am sure he did not want to give away any more match ups or weaknesses to Gary Patterson. I think the scoring will be a bit more spread out over the game.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma - 49
TCU - 28

In case no one noticed in the first game. Lincoln Riley put the offense in a stall in the second half knowing he would likely face TCU again. I am sure he did not want to give away any more match ups or weaknesses to Gary Patterson. I think the scoring will be a bit more spread out over the game.
Hey @Bedlam131
Welcome new guy.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Coach Pee's crew doesn't start with the dirty shit....let's just play ball for once. Can we just show up and mean mug each other, then beat the shit out of each other on the field of play like men? Mano e mano.

The only guys that were susceptible to the smackin'-n-slappin' were Zeus and Dru...and I guarantee you Dru was given the riot act after his ejection last game and Zeus is getting ready to NFL so he knows those dollar bills are watching him.

Lesser teams typically are the ones who do this shit, OU better rise above and treat this more business-like. Bigger goals to achieve than smackin'-n-slappin' your opponent.

MAKE. THEM. QUIT.

boomer

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma was clearly the better team in all 5 of those games so it's not really that surprising.
Must be a record though.