• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OK, So Dildoclown711 says I'm not welcome among you...

NFL-Solomon

The Father of The Potato Salad Poll Option
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re making yourself a very easy target Solomon. Especially when your calling out a respected member by this Steelers forum. @dbldwn711 has more rapport & respect from us than you ever will. So I’d advise you to stick to talking football.
I can handle it. This thread was meant to see who is throwing tomatoes, especially preemptively. And your use of "ever" helps show me who just might not have an open mind on things.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can handle it. This thread was meant to see who is throwing tomatoes, especially preemptively. And your use of "ever" helps show me who just might not have an open mind on things.
Well I don’t know you at all. I’ve heard things but coming in here with that sort of childish name calling tells us all we need to know about you.

NFL-Solomon

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don’t know you at all. I’ve heard things but coming in here with that sort of childish name calling tells us all we need to know about you.
Name calling? Oh, you mean my reference to d711?
Mainly I didn't want to trigger whatever alerts people when their SN is used, and he and I do have an extensive history.

Look, all I wanted to do with this thread, was see who had an open mind, or who believed a bunch of his BS. If I have to start here in a hole with a bunch of tomatoes on my face to find out about the Steeler fans here, so be it, it will have been worthwhile. Besides, one thing that is true, is I'm not going to keep a low profile for fear of disagreement.

You seem pretty reasonable. How about sporting me a mulligan for the "name calling" and we move forward from there?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name calling? Oh, you mean my reference to d711?
Mainly I didn't want to trigger whatever alerts people when their SN is used, and he and I do have an extensive history.

Look, all I wanted to do with this thread, was see who had an open mind, or who believed a bunch of his BS. If I have to start here in a hole with a bunch of tomatoes on my face to find out about the Steeler fans here, so be it, it will have been worthwhile. Besides, one thing that is true, is I'm not going to keep a low profile for fear of disagreement.

You seem pretty reasonable. How about sporting me a mulligan for the "name calling" and we move forward from there?
Sounds good to me. Good rule of thumb around here is to leave your general board disputes to the general board. And by all means feel free to take part in the panty-twisting that goes on in there, as we all do. Just remember to differentiate the difference between there & here. We like to keep the team forums more civilized. But we did create a Banter thread tailored to allowing general board disputes to be brought here. So feel free to use it.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and the only way to tag someone (ie send them an alert that you mentioned them) is to type the @ symbol & their name... not putting the @ will not alert them

@NFL-Solomon

NFL-Solomon

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhh he’s messing with u he’s a good dude
Sometimes, but he's like Bipolar or something. You haven't seen him meltdown and drive people off a site before like I have. Him and Handi are trying right now with couchonfire, whatever merits or problems there are with him, driving people off isn't cool

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes, but he's like Bipolar or something. You haven't seen him meltdown and drive people off a site before like I have. Him and Handi are trying right now with couchonfire, whatever merits or problems there are with him, driving people off isn't cool
Well there’s things with that one. A bunch of rivals posters came over and tried to drive hoopsters away initially.

NFL-Solomon

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gonna be dropping the mad knowledge here like you used to do in the good old days?
You mean "dropping the mad knowledge" like "losing your insane opinions"
or
"dropping the mad knowledge" like "laying down your statistically and logically unassailable arguments"
:)

I assure you, I think the latter. Be sure not to miss my H.E. S.U.C.K.S. brand new metric coming out at the end of next week on the NFL Board. It won't be as statistically sound as my past F.U.Q.E.R. ratings, but should still be enjoyable.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you are missing the point.
This ISN'T a plea of any kind.
This is informational for me.
To see if Dildoclown is lying once again, or whether there are people who are his puppets on the Steelers board.
Don't like me Psych? Did I violate your sense of propriety with your "who does he think he is" attitude? You can enjoy that with a Brat up your ass for all I care. Don't want to be friendly? Fine.
I would like to be cool with other Steeler fans, but you can always be a MidnightRayne.

No you're missing the point......
The Steelers board is for anything you'd like to say about the beloved Steelers. Not troll threads because of your history of being/or trolling others. We are no one's puppets.
Don't like me....don't want to be friendly....No one Fuckin knows you and your very first thread is a troll thread.
Great way to get everyone on your side. And if you want to carry that kind of attitude towards me, since you think you have a grasp on my attitude, then by all means steer clear. I come here to discuss our team and have a low tolerance for stupidity.
So now it's all up to you, you can be civilized on the Steeler boards and we'll all get along. Our you can put on your big boy pants and go troll on the main boards.....I don't give 2 shits. But ignorant troll threads on the Steelers board is not only an unintelligent thing, but it's usually followed up with many many unpleasant times. Just ask @Midnightangel ....

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great entrance thread.

You didn't get the memo...did you?
View attachment 206080

Can we get a mod to change new guys name to Dildoclown711?

I told another hooplan that I needed a good laugh cause I'm having a shitty day, and they said: "check out the way some newb just kicked open the door in the Steelers forum...you'll know which thread".

Totally worth the price of admission. :pound: Well done, gentlemen. I needed this today.

NFL-Solomon

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you're missing the point......
The Steelers board is for anything you'd like to say about the beloved Steelers. Not troll threads because of your history of being/or trolling others. We are no one's puppets.
Don't like me....don't want to be friendly....No one Fuckin knows you and your very first thread is a troll thread.
Great way to get everyone on your side. And if you want to carry that kind of attitude towards me, since you think you have a grasp on my attitude, then by all means steer clear. I come here to discuss our team and have a low tolerance for stupidity.
So now it's all up to you, you can be civilized on the Steeler boards and we'll all get along. Our you can put on your big boy pants and go troll on the main boards.....I don't give 2 shits. But ignorant troll threads on the Steelers board is not only an unintelligent thing, but it's usually followed up with many many unpleasant times. Just ask @Midnightangel ....
No, I'm not missing the point, you still don't see it. This is NOT a troll thread. And while I admit, perhaps I should have dropped the insult to 711, or not mentioned him entirely this thread was to feel you guys out. I'm neither trying to waltz in and be crowned king of the boards, nor am I going to be your passive whipping boy, but I don't have the luxury of being here as long as you. I made this thread to save time and discern the truth. If it violates your sense of paying my dues to find out, I don't care. I may be a noob here, but I'm not your normal noob, and I'll give respect and reasonableness where I get it.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, let me thank you guys for the nice comments. They are appreciated.

As for Sol, I would hope that you guys give him a pass. He’s a TON of fun and as you can see easily riled up. I admittedly had some fun with him last night which caused him to start a thread at 2 something in the morning (hahaha) so it’s not entirely his fault.

Some of us who posted together previously think he is going to LOVE the political forum here. It’s tailored made for him. As far as his posting on football goes some are gonna like it but others of you will find him to be akin to PE1. I’ll leave it to the veteran Steeler leadership here to figure out how to handle him.

Haha

Welcome aboard Sol!

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, So Dildoclown711 says I'm not welcome here among my fellow Steeler fans, and that you collectively remember me from CBS and are not going to tolerate me and have me banned.

Is this true, or more of Dildoclown711's lies?

Since I actually got along quite nicely with 99% of Steeler fans everywhere, and also on CBS, why would he say you collectively say this?

I know I give Steeler fans the benefit of the doubt many more times over than anyone else. I find it suspect he thinks I am persona non grata here.

What say you?
Idgaf

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmijphaamqp21.gif