• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ok NFL....give me what I want

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that the Eagles are out......here are the matchups I wanna see. 49ers and Seahawks in the NFC title game. Denver and New England in the AFC title game. 49ers and Broncos in the Bowl. I won't be upset if it's Seattle or New England in there either.

lhagen931

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners and Broncos. That's who I want in the Super Bowl

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if this was the Panthers team the Eagles could have faced today, then UGH

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looking at this situation now after my pisstation has cool down…..these are the four best teams that should be playing. The birds will have to do a lot this off season to play with these teams and be on the same level.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm perfectly fine with the broncos or pats winning it all, in that order. i 100% do not want to see the niners or hawks win it.

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in the Denver area and these bandwagon fans here are disgusting
You didn't hear shit from them until Maning signed with the Broncos and then everyone became "lifelong" Bronco fans

So I want anyone to win the Super Bowl except the Broncos

Dallas is still #1 on my hate list but after listening to these country bumpkin fans out here over the last 2 years Broncos like the turd they are floated to the top as co-leader of my hate board

I can guarantee that once the Broncos start losing again all of these "lifelong" Bronco fans will disappear like a fart in the wind

And it can't come a moment too soon

Let's go Patriots!

NDIrishGuy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in the Denver area and these bandwagon fans here are disgusting
You didn't hear shit from them until Maning signed with the Broncos and then everyone became "lifelong" Bronco fans

So I want anyone to win the Super Bowl except the Broncos

Dallas is still #1 on my hate list but after listening to these country bumpkin fans out here over the last 2 years Broncos like the turd they are floated to the top as co-leader of my hate board

I can guarantee that once the Broncos start losing again all of these "lifelong" Bronco fans will disappear like a fart in the wind

And it can't come a moment too soon

Let's go Patriots!

You talk about hating bandwagon fans and say "Let's go Patriots" in the same post? I mean there is a book written about the Patriots and the bandwagon-ness of their fans. Link is below.

New England Bandwagon Nation: The Real Story of the History of the NFL ... - Ken Knight - Google Books

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about go Eagles and fuck every other team.

GO EAGLES

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You talk about hating bandwagon fans and say "Let's go Patriots" in the same post? I mean there is a book written about the Patriots and the bandwagon-ness of their fans. Link is below.

New England Bandwagon Nation: The Real Story of the History of the NFL ... - Ken Knight - Google Books

huh? :noidea:

I guess my post went over your head...

I only care about Philadelphia teams. I will not wear any gear except Philadelphia gear. Friends and family out here in Colorado don't understand me because they think I should be rooting for Colorado teams since I live here.

I have told them to not bother getting me any other team's gear because it would immediately be regifted or given to charity.

I am solely a Philadelphia Eagles fan. I am in no way shape or form a Patriots fan.

However, that being said, if I had to choose who do I want to win this weekend between the Broncos and the Patriots I want the Patriots to win. Not because I'm a "fan" of the Patriots. but rather I just hate the Broncos so much that I want them to lose. If Broncos lose this whole state of Colorado would deflate from mile high to sea level and I would love it.

So again it appears my post went over your head when I said "Let's go Patriots" - that wasn't meant to be an endorsement of the Patriots. It was meant to be a whammy curse against the Broncos.

I'm with 1Philliesfan - screw every other team - Go Eagles!

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
huh? :noidea:

I guess my post went over your head...

I only care about Philadelphia teams. I will not wear any gear except Philadelphia gear. Friends and family out here in Colorado don't understand me because they think I should be rooting for Colorado teams since I live here.

I have told them to not bother getting me any other team's gear because it would immediately be regifted or given to charity.

I am solely a Philadelphia Eagles fan. I am in no way shape or form a Patriots fan.

However, that being said, if I had to choose who do I want to win this weekend between the Broncos and the Patriots I want the Patriots to win. Not because I'm a "fan" of the Patriots. but rather I just hate the Broncos so much that I want them to lose. If Broncos lose this whole state of Colorado would deflate from mile high to sea level and I would love it.

So again it appears my post went over your head when I said "Let's go Patriots" - that wasn't meant to be an endorsement of the Patriots. It was meant to be a whammy curse against the Broncos.

I'm with 1Philliesfan - screw every other team - Go Eagles!

This sounds terrible... my condolences.

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a buddy thats in the same boat, he is in his 50's, was born and raised in kensington, still lives in the area and is a huge cowboys fan. I don't get it, he's always ripping on the eagles for no SB's and such, so I just kindly ask him what part of the city is his favorite?? He says downtown, so I say yeah I hear downtown Dallas is gorgeous this time of year as well, when was the last time you were there?? He goes silent. Dude is all mixed up, hates the eagles but is a huge flyers and phils fan, he just makes me shake my head in disgust, I don't think I will ever understand it.