• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ohio State's Bosa brothers and the mafia

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
S.I. Publishes Incredible Profile On Nick Bosa’s Great Grandfather And Legendary Mob Boss Tony Accardo

Tony Accardo - Wikipedia

610SeaNLXGL.jpg

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK????????

Several generations ago I had Nazi war criminals in my family. The plus is when in Argentina I always have a place to stay

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SI is a dying publication.

All of us have black marks in our ancestry. 7 or so generations ago people on my mom's side were landowners in antebellum Mississippi. Not cool how they acquired their workforce but 200 years ago that was normal. You really can't judge the current based on the mistakes of previous generations.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So back in the day they could get free Sinatra tickets?

What about now? Bennett? Gaga?

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SI is a dying publication.

All of us have black marks in our ancestry. 7 or so generations ago people on my mom's side were landowners in antebellum Mississippi. Not cool how they acquired their workforce but 200 years ago that was normal. You really can't judge the current based on the mistakes of previous generations.

I’m a direct descendent of Vlad the Impaler. Needless to say, I don’t go around impaling people or turning myself into bats. Usually...

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you Autzen Rocks! | Rivals Message Boards <--- here's your typical Rivals thread. It's a thread congratulating the mods for locking a thread because that board is full of a bunch of butt hurt snowflakes that hate the 1st Amendment. Mind numbing post followed by even more mind numbing post. Rivals is like an isolated island were inbreeding caught up to many of the posters on there. Their style doesn't carry over to other boards that well when they choose to leave Rivals island.

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gives new meaning to playing like a Boss!

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you Autzen Rocks! | Rivals Message Boards <--- here's your typical Rivals thread. It's a thread congratulating the mods for locking a thread because that board is full of a bunch of butt hurt snowflakes that hate the 1st Amendment. Mind numbing post followed by even more mind numbing post. Rivals is like an isolated island were inbreeding caught up to many of the posters on there. Their style doesn't carry over to other boards that well when they choose to leave Rivals island.
I think you're being a bit sensitive, I just called another guy smart, I didn't call you out personally, yet, here you are. This is an ugly side of you. Go back to "hot women", "Go Huskies" and "fuck the SEC" cheers and I'm on board witcha.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're being a bit sensitive, I just called another guy smart, I didn't call you out personally, yet, here you are. This is an ugly side of you. Go back to "hot women", "Go Huskies" and "fuck the SEC" cheers and I'm on board witcha.
Sorry for pointing out facts.

Panabama71

Same Cat different Ass!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy who claimed to be “The King of Rivals”! Once you got tossed, bitter Husky!

Panabama71

Same Cat different Ass!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet this is where your inbred ass is posting. Irony eh.
I post at rivals also. I just point out hypocrisy. Don’t you have some candy to hand out?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound::pound::pound:

says he was the "king of rivals"...then says rivals posters are inbred dooshers.

bwwwahahahahaha, what a clown:pound::pound::pound: