• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Ohio State @ Northwestern

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He missed 3 games, no chance at a Heisman anymore. Guiton is up for Heisman. :nod:

But I have no doubt CUM will stay with Brax

This is the Urbs we have never seen. I don't know if he just stays with a guy because he is suppose to be the "guy". Why not go with the hot hand. Don't know, but what is funny is that we are only down 7 and we are melting down. Love it...

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he looks like shit and we have a better passer on the bench.

:lol:

That's just funny because I got in a small argument with a buckeye fan a while back after I said I wasn't impressed with Miller. Not that he isn't good, just thought he didn't deserve that level of hype he was getting at the time.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the Urbs we have never seen. I don't know if he just stays with a guy because he is suppose to be the "guy". Why not go with the hot hand. Don't know, but what is funny is that we are only down 7 and we are melting down. Love it...

I know right. But it isn't about the score (even though it should), it is about the shit gameplan and performance. No offensive TD's and this really shitty NW defense

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's just funny because I got in a small argument with a buckeye fan a while back after I said I wasn't impressed with Miller. Not that he isn't good, just thought he didn't deserve that level of hype he was getting at the time.

Braxton is good, very good indeed, but he is playing bad tonight and I think you sit his ass down for a series to collect himself. Maybe this is the wrong call. I could also see the coach letting him find his way out of this funk. Just no good answer.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He doesn't look the same after that injury, but we hadn't actually seen Guiton on the field other than the Purdue game last year. Team just looks slow, maybe they got fucked up last night :noidea:

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if we will see Guiton ... but if I was the coach .. I'd give him the first series just to see what happens.

Agree. I would at least try. Mix both of them in for the 2nd half. We are damn lucky this is only 7 points.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget Northwestern starts with the ball next half. They could be up 14 before you know it. The Ohio State defense is looking pretty porous.

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Miller is running on all cylinders ... he's better than Guiton and perhaps the most dynamic QB in the country. But for whatever reason tonight ... he's not looking so hot. Guiton might gives us more explosive plays in the air. That's a might rolltide ... who knows.

If I was the coach (and I certainly have NO resume to speak from ... I might TRY and see what happens). But I understand if the coaches decide to stick with Miller.

Frankly, we need to tighten up the defense and perhaps find some wrinkles on offense we can throw at NW. Might be the difference in the game.

At the end of the day ... this is my team, my coach ... and I'm going to live with whatever they do. Maybe Ohio State will explode on offense in the second half ... we will see.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't look the same after that injury, but we hadn't actually seen Guiton on the field other than the Purdue game last year. Team just looks slow, maybe they got fucked up last night :noidea:

I agree.... I'm hoping somebody gives them a motivating half-time speech. This could really be a tale of two half's. We'll see.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed that what happened?

Coach Sark had made arraignments with NW to use their field for their practice the friday before the game 6 months out. The day they landed in Chicago they told them they would not be allowing them to use their field because they didn't want to give an advantage to UW against a fellow B1G school. So with no time to find a facility they ended up having their practice out in a public park in front of curious onlookers.

I don't have a problem with a school denying use of their field, but why say yes 6 months ago and then no the day they land? That was a punk move IMO.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out.. Be back to talk about our victory. lol

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We root against your rivals too...hoping it's OSUx we'll face in a bowl game! :lol::laugh3:

no you dont......

go look at ESPN. theres a place where you can see fan votes by state about certain teams. especially during bowl season its VERY obvious that the SEC states always vote for alabama while michigan & ohio always vote against each other and the rest of the b10 votes against ohio.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LETS GO! STEP UP BUCKEYES!

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The short passing game is our weakness ... been saying it for several years. Not bad if your leading the scoreboard ... a problem when you aren't.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Michigan & Michigan State fans are finding it difficult to root for the Buckeyes tonight...a Northwestern victory hurts/puts pressure on both the Wolverines & Spartans in the Legends Division...but I wouldn't be surprised if many folks from both fan bases (Michigan & Michigan State) STILL root for Northwestern tonight.

Gotta love the drama of divisional races in college football.

Don't fucking care. I hope NW destroys OSU. Though, I suspect that it's only a matter of time before OSU takes the lead. They have some sort of magic ju-ju around them right now.