• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ohio st receiver says would "wipe field" with bama or FSU

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see it.

How was your ban for trolling ?

Do less shrooms.

mario_on_shrooms_by_games4me-d47rdxf.png

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good god man. A Saban defense has given that many points 4 times for the whole game in the past 5+ years. 3 of those a Heisman winner was at QB. You bugeyes are the most football-challenged idiots on the planet.

Bringing up past statistics, then claiming others are football-challenged idiots. LMFAO

Texas A&M exposed Bama's secondary .... as did LSU in the first half. Hell, if LSU hadn't gotten in their own way in the first half, that game could have been much closer than it was.

So THIS YEAR ... the two best offenses Bama has played, have made Bama's defense look weakened. Coincidence ... I think not.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
g1v3x.jpg

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea what you are talking about.

I see you are right back at it.

The mod put it out there for everyone to see. You calling him a liar? Besides, the only one trolling is a dumbass unknown Bugeye receiver that wouldn't even make 7th string for Bama. Idiotic statement of the year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a better offensive line, a better stable of RBs (with a better bellcow), a more dynamic QB, better TEs, and we have offensive weapons for days. It would be a completely different monster.

Yes, it would a predictable and boring monster....and no, you don't have a better stable of running backs...guaranteed that at least two rb's from LSU go in the draft before the first buckeye. You probably have a better O-Line, but the rest is a push. I only wish FSU would lose so we could do what Stanford is going to do to you...that will be really "offensive".

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, it would a predictable and boring monster....and no, you don't have a better stable of running backs...guaranteed that at least two rb's from LSU go in the draft before the first buckeye. You probably have a better O-Line, but the rest is a push. I only wish FSU would lose so we could do what Stanford is going to do to you...that will be really "offensive".

Ooohhhhh. Hypothetical smack talk! What a burn.

:lol:

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ohio st receiver says would "wipe field" with bama or FSU

In other news, a twig claimed it could beat a forest.

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be like playing Notre dame all over again.... Try again

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That right there tells me either you haven't been paying attention to Ohio State ... or you're just blind to the facts.

Ohio State legitimately goes 5 deep at RB. Hyde, Hall, Wilson, Smith, and Elliot. Hyde is a monster whose draft stock keep rising with every game. Elliot might be the best back we have .... and he hardly ever sees the field since he's a true freshman. He's averaging nearly 9 yards per carry.

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be like playing Notre dame all over again.... Try again

Yeah, except Ohio State actually has an offense that can put pressure on defenses.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bringing up past statistics, then claiming others are football-challenged idiots. LMFAO

Texas A&M exposed Bama's secondary .... as did LSU in the first half. Hell, if LSU hadn't gotten in their own way in the first half, that game could have been much closer than it was.

So THIS YEAR ... the two best offenses Bama has played, have made Bama's defense look weakened. Coincidence ... I think not.

LSU had 220 yards passing and only 17 points. Beckham and Landry had a combined 3 catches and 32 yards in the 2nd half. Keep trying to convince yourself Bama's D is weak.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Texas A&M was week 2. Our secondary has come a long way since then...as I'm sure the Buckeyes have since giving up 34 points to the last place PAC-12 team...whose only win is against Portland St.

I was reasonably happy with the play of our secondary vs LSU given the talent of their receivers and the improvement of Mett. Just as I'm sure I would be happy with their performance against Miller and whoever the receivers are for the Buckeyes.

Mike30142

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe FSU to be the better team than OSU, but I'd love to see FSU somehow lose, and it come down to Bama vs OSU. Then, and only then, we'd see who's who.

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CAM00313.jpg

Picture is blurry, but that is Evan Spencer, my boys favorite player, he ran over at the end of the Cal game and gave them a high five.
Kinda interesting that his Dad was one of my favorites when I was a kid.

Go Buckeyes
Beat Michigan

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas A&M was week 2. Our secondary has come a long way since then...as I'm sure the Buckeyes have since giving up 34 points to the last place PAC-12 team...whose only win is against Portland St.

Another thing to note about the TAMU game was that Bama chose to get into a shooting match with their opponent, instead of practicing the slow, grinding, ball-control offense they've chosen since that game. In short, the coaches learned their lesson.

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU had 220 yards passing and only 17 points. Beckham and Landry had a combined 3 catches and 32 yards in the 2nd half. Keep trying to convince yourself Bama's D is weak.

LSU also couldn't get out of their own way. LSU is ranked 92 in the country at -4 Turn over Margin.
Ohio State on the other hand is tied for 9th at +9.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That right there tells me either you haven't been paying attention to Ohio State ... or you're just blind to the facts.

Ohio State legitimately goes 5 deep at RB. Hyde, Hall, Wilson, Smith, and Elliot. Hyde is a monster whose draft stock keep rising with every game. Elliot might be the best back we have .... and he hardly ever sees the field since he's a true freshman. He's averaging nearly 9 yards per carry.

I have Hyde on my college fantasy team...doesn't mean I think he is a better back than Hill...or that Ohio St's backs are deeper than LSU...

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a better offensive line, a better stable of RBs (with a better bellcow), a more dynamic QB, better TEs, and we have offensive weapons for days. It would be a completely different monster.

Speculation, opinion but really light on actual fact. Seems we might be missing a few key ingredients here, facts and objectivity.