• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ohhh Freddie boy

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You woulda fucked it up like ya did all game anyway.

You see that manchin commercial ?
No, I haven't seen the Manchin commecial yet. I'm still pissed that WVU got like 40% of it;s rushing stats on the last play of the game, Why the fuck didn;t our guy try to run to the sidelines on their last play?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I haven't seen the Manchin commecial yet. I'm still pissed that WVU got like 40% of it;s rushing stats on the last play of the game, Why the fuck didn;t our guy try to run to the sidelines on their last play?
We ran on a called run it like 6 times all game. Neal’s a dumbass. Of course we’ll get a chunk on the last play

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We ran on a called run it like 6 times all game. Neal’s a dumbass. Of course we’ll get a chunk on the last play
No reason we can't run a legit play on 4th down, just run a play towards the sideline, even if we lost a yard or two, it prevents you all from getting that one last bs play. I'm a stats guy, shit like that bugs me.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No reason we can't run a legit play on 4th down, just run a play towards the sideline, even if we lost a yard or two, it prevents you all from getting that one last bs play. I'm a stats guy, shit like that bugs me.
That’s on you and your coach for not punching that shit in when we called our last timeout.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you hear, that pyscho spitting bitch on the airplane, used to be on baywatch and was an NFL cheerleader and was also in playboy? lol

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We did a ton wrong. Credit to your gophers for forcing that
Well, I thought it was going to be a closer game, but as soon as the Gophers got that 2 pt conversion I figured out the game was a done deal. Didn't know the score of the game, just knew for sure that my team would win.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West Virginia was awful. You could play that game back 10 times and it'd be the same result, if not worse, every time.

On the flip side, how Minnesota managed to lose to Bowling Green and Illinois despite only giving up 14 points in each is still hilarious. Sanford might be the worst coordinator in P5 football and he's already somehow got another job at Colorado. Minnesota should have won 10 or 11 games, but they choked away a top 10-15 finish because they forgot how the forward pass works. They'll finish fringe top 25 with a good 5 or 6 draft picks, plus two near certain ones opting to come back.

9-4 with that line and a very good defense is a significant underachievement.

Last edited:

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he wasn't. Too many in our society got mentally warped, you all went mentally imbalanced and couldn't think straight.

so why did Biden crush him by seven million votes?

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How was trump a total disaster? Because of mean tweets?

You want a total disaster? Look at the current administration and how much shit this country is in.

stock market is up since the election. And hopefully Trump’s election riots are over.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stock market is up since the election. And hopefully Trump’s election riots are over.
Neat, inflation is out of hand bad, the border crisis is worsening, Biden lied when he said he would kill Covid And of course who really knows if any more cities will turn into scenes from red dawn like Portland and Seattle had. All this while gas prices are high, each new week it feels like something else can’t be had at the store and MSM continues to divide. This is a total disaster right now. Pretending to skip over it is disingenuous.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West Virginia was awful. You could play that game back 10 times and it'd be the same result, if not worse, every time.

On the flip side, how Minnesota managed to lose to Bowling Green and Illinois despite only giving up 14 points in each is still hilarious. Sanford might be the worst coordinator in P5 football and he's already somehow got another job at Colorado. Minnesota should have won 10 or 11 games, but they choked away a top 10-15 finish because they forgot how the forward pass works. They'll finish fringe top 25 with a good 5 or 6 draft picks, plus two near certain ones opting to come back.

9-4 with that line and a very good defense is a significant underachievement.
You are absolutely right. The loss to BG was absolutely ridiculous, and the loss to Illinois was almost as bad. Should have been another 10-2 regular season. Would have gotten a much tougher bowl opponent so I won't say either way whether they'd have won or lost since I don't know the opponent. I will say this much, if it was an SEC team it probably would have been an easy win, lol.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are absolutely right. The loss to BG was absolutely ridiculous, and the loss to Illinois was almost as bad. Should have been another 10-2 regular season. Would have gotten a much tougher bowl opponent so I won't say either way whether they'd have won or lost since I don't know the opponent. I will say this much, if it was an SEC team it probably would have been an easy win, lol.
Never change

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets gooooo Mountaineers
Lets gooooo drink some beers