• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ohhh Freddie boy

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Freddie is out crusading the next wave of Minnesota inventions, let’s compile a list of current inventions from Minnesota and their fine folks pertaining to this bowl game.
MinnyU:

The Cactus
The Mountain Timezone
The Letter M
Dry Heat
Mortgages
Warm Weather
The Grand Canyon
Interest Rates
Apache Warriors
Nachos

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Freddie is out crusading the next wave of Minnesota inventions, let’s compile a list of current inventions from Minnesota and their fine folks pertaining to this bowl game.
MinnyU:

The Cactus
The Mountain Timezone
The Letter M
Dry Heat
Mortgages
Warm Weather
The Grand Canyon
Interest Rates
Apache Warriors
Nachos
If we have to play you losers, that will be a HUGE disappointment, and you all might win because no Gopher fan will give a shit. What an insult, we beat both Purdue and Wisconsin, and yet are relegated to playing a loser nobody like WVU this year? Fuck I pray this is not true!!!!!!!!!!!

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose that might be what we deserve after losing not only the game to BG, but the game to Illinois as well. But still. Fuck. Hope Fleck can muster up the troops to pummel this WVU team. Should be an easy win. And I HATE saying that, because that's NEVER true. This is a lose lose kind of thing. Fuck I hate this!!!

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we have to play you losers, that will be a HUGE disappointment, and you all might win because no Gopher fan will give a shit. What an insult, we beat both Purdue and Wisconsin, and yet are relegated to playing a loser nobody like WVU this year? Fuck I pray this is not true!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahah look at this fucking dipshit pump up fucking Purdue. You truly are a gift of stupid. Thinking fan fare in Arizona is going to affect the game between WVU and MinnyU is almost as funny.

Im so sorry (not really) to tell you this matchup is true.

Its funny watching you makeup excuses already you brain dead retard.

It’s you and me again Freddie.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahahahahah look at this fucking dipshit pump up fucking Purdue. You truly are a gift of stupid. Thinking fan fare in Arizona is going to affect the game between WVU and MinnyU is almost as funny.

Im so sorry (not really) to tell you this matchup is true.

Its funny watching you makeup excuses already you brain dead retard.

It’s you and me again Freddie.
Purdue went what? 8-4? And WVU couldn't manage better than what? 6-6???

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Purdue went what? 8-4? And WVU couldn't manage better than what? 6-6???
You lost to:
4-8 Bowling Green
5-7 Illinois
You beat
6-6 Miami Ohio by 5
3-9 Nebraska by 7
Both at home

Id slow down with commenting on someone else’s record/schedule slick.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lost to:
4-8 Bowling Green
5-7 Illinois
You beat
6-6 Miami Ohio by 5
3-9 Nebraska by 7
Both at home

Id slow down with commenting on someone else’s record/schedule slick.
How convenient of you to forget mentioning how we beat 8-4 Purdue AND 8-4 Wisconsin, teams who both beat Iowa.

And EVERYONE beat Nebraska by single digits. EVERYONE, an NCAA record 9 games lost by single digits for Nebraska.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How convenient of you to forget mentioning how we beat 8-4 Purdue AND 8-4 Wisconsin, teams who both beat Iowa.

And EVERYONE beat Nebraska by single digits. EVERYONE, an NCAA record 9 games lost by single digits for Nebraska.
I’m pointing out your schedule wasn’t iron clad perfect as you are criticizing WVU for Freddie.

Its adorable you think anyone outside of the Great Lakes State gives a flying fuck about MinnyU.

Don’t worry, it’s the same with WVU and the state of WV too.

This is going to be so fun old pal!

Tell me some stories on Fortune 500 companies!

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand your excitement in playing this game, makes perfect sense for you, your season is basically lost, unmemorable, almost unredeamable. but if you can beat UMn, a team that tied for 2nd in the B1G West, you can feel better about your season. This is a horrible situation for UMn. Unless we win, this will be seen as a big loss for us. Even a close win will count against us, because you all suck!!!!

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m pointing out your schedule wasn’t iron clad perfect as you are criticizing WVU for Freddie.

Its adorable you think anyone outside of the Great Lakes State gives a flying fuck about MinnyU.

Don’t worry, it’s the same with WVU and the state of WV too.

This is going to be so fun old pal!

Tell me some stories on Fortune 500 companies!
Tell you stories about Fortune 500 companies? We were sitting good with 14, but moved up to 16, and then most recently moved up to 18. lol Easily #1 nationally per capita.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand your excitement in playing this game, makes perfect sense for you, your season is basically lost, unmemorable, almost unredeamable. but if you can beat UMn, a team that tied for 2nd in the B1G West, you can feel better about your season. This is a horrible situation for UMn. Unless we win, this will be seen as a big loss for us. Even a close win will count against us, because you all suck!!!!
Hahahahahaha

Ohh Freddie, thinking MinnyU is more important then they are. You are always a riot. Isnt it funny they thought so highly of MinnyU they put them against a 6-6 team that “sucks”?

Both teams suck, that’s why they are stuck playing each Other at 10pm ESt on a Tuesday.

But WVU didn’t lose to one team with a losing record. MinnyU can’t say that.

You are just an unimportant number from a terrible division. Much like WVU, accept I can admit that about my time.

LOL bowling green bahahahahahahaa

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell you stories about Fortune 500 companies? We were sitting good with 14, but moved up to 16, and then most recently moved up to 18. lol Easily #1 nationally per capita.
That’s just so incredible! That definitely helps build a football team too. Thanks so much

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahahaha

Ohh Freddie, thinking MinnyU is more important then they are. You are always a riot. Isnt it funny they thought so highly of MinnyU they put them against a 6-6 team that “sucks”?

Both teams suck, that’s why they are stuck playing each Other at 10pm ESt on a Tuesday.

But WVU didn’t lose to one team with a losing record. MinnyU can’t say that.

You are just an unimportant number from a terrible division. Much like WVU, accept I can admit that about my time.

LOL bowling green bahahahahahahaa
A terrible division? lol B1G West has been one of the best.

Boglodyte

2 things that make life worth living, guns/cigars
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But WVU didn’t lose to one team with a losing record. MinnyU can’t
No offense to WV, but 10:30ET on a Tuesday night.. not even west coast CFB fans will be paying any attention to this game.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A terrible division? lol B1G West has been one of the best.
This right here ^^^^^^^ is why I adore you and hope you never leave the Inter webs.

I mean that whole heartedly.