• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ohhh Freddie boy

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A vote against Trump was equivalent to a vote for Biden, and only an idiot wouldn't have known that.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm willing to admit to my votes for Trump in 2016 and 2020, so I'm in part responsible for all the good shit that happened pre-covid because of Trump, and you should be willing to take responsibility for all the crap we're dealing with now because of Biden being in charge.

Bowl games would not be getting cancelled if Trump was in charge.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Let's Go Brandon", "Oh yeah, Let's Go Brandon", "I agree"???????????

now you’re sounding like a Biden supporter. I don’t think you realize that Biden supporters are starting to love this whole Let’s go Brandon stuff it makes it look like Biden has a sense of humor while at the same time making the trumpers look scared.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A vote against Trump was equivalent to a vote for Biden, and only an idiot wouldn't have known that.

it wasn’t “the equivalent to”, a vote for Biden, it was an actual vote for Biden. Face it, there is not a person out there who could have lost an election to Trump. Even Biden ended up beating the crap out of Trump. And as we all know, Biden was not a good candidate. He was simply far superior to Trump.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now you’re sounding like a Biden supporter. I don’t think you realize that Biden supporters are starting to love this whole Let’s go Brandon stuff it makes it look like Biden has a sense of humor while at the same time making the trumpers look scared.
No, it was obvious Biden had no clue what the hell was going on.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it wasn’t “the equivalent to”, a vote for Biden, it was an actual vote for Biden. Face it, there is not a person out there who could have lost an election to Trump. Even Biden ended up beating the crap out of Trump. And as we all know, Biden was not a good candidate. He was simply far superior to Trump.
No one was far superior to Trump, you simply had an entire Modernist Globalist Marxist system desperately making their last gasp for air as their time is DONE. You realize this, right? lol Every race outside of the Presidential race, EVEN IF Biden won legitimately, went RED. And every single race since, has gone RED, to the point where even long term hard core Blue Districts voted Republican. And most of those elections happened before Biden's poll numbers plummeted to historically low numbers, lol.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing changes the fact that Biden is a child groping sniffing whispering kissing WEIRDO!!!

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it was obvious Biden had no clue what the hell was going on.
No doubt, but even with that he crushed Trump in the election. Gives you an idea of how bad most of the public thought Trump Was

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one was far superior to Trump, you simply had an entire Modernist Globalist Marxist system desperately making their last gasp for air as their time is DONE. You realize this, right? lol Every race outside of the Presidential race, EVEN IF Biden won legitimately, went RED. And every single race since, has gone RED, to the point where even long term hard core Blue Districts voted Republican. And most of those elections happened before Biden's poll numbers plummeted to historically low numbers, lol.
But I think we can all agree that Trump was a total disaster which is the only way he could actually lose to Biden.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt, but even with that he crushed Trump in the election. Gives you an idea of how bad most of the public thought Trump Was
Do they still feel that way? Election regret is HUGE among Biden voters. And a huge percentage said they'd have voted differently had they known about Hunter's Laptop, wich the leftist media suppressed.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re just lying to yourself and anyone that’ll listen with this one.

16 pages of a thread in the PF proves that.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I think we can all agree that Trump was a total disaster which is the only way he could actually lose to Biden.
No, he wasn't. Too many in our society got mentally warped, you all went mentally imbalanced and couldn't think straight.