• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh my goodness ATH

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that I get cable now I can finally watch the only thing on ESPN I care about when I can. I'm a Woody Paige fan, but I love when the veterans win. Like today with Bob Ryan smacking the crap out of that Clinton Yates nobody.

I remember years ago my afternoon lineup was NFL Live, Jim Rome is Burning, and ATH.....I never cared too much for PTI. And it's good to see some familiarity still around with everything going to crap these days especially NFL Live and JRiB is no longer going on.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that I get cable now I can finally watch the only thing on ESPN I care about when I can. I'm a Woody Paige fan, but I love when the veterans win. Like today with Bob Ryan smacking the crap out of that Clinton Yates nobody.

I remember years ago my afternoon lineup was NFL Live, Jim Rome is Burning, and ATH.....I never cared too much for PTI. And it's good to see some familiarity still around with everything going to crap these days especially NFL Live and JRiB is no longer going on.
Its not as good as before but its there.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who is JRiB?

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not as good as before but its there.

They need to get rid of these people that have been on since like 2010. The show was golden when Woody Paige had someone to beat up on in Jay Mariotti. That rivalry was what made ATH! They were on every show. They do a podcast together though. But Mariotti is a girlfriend beater.

I will say if Kellerman kept on hosting, he would have seen to it Mariotti was the all time leader until he did what he did. Then again, if he was winning against Paige on ATH, whose to say he still chokes his girlfriend?