• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh my FSU... Again? A player hit n' run turns into traffic violation ticket

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, FSU fans already starting their spin tactics and exposing their incredible levels of denial.

:agree:

The below quotes show my incredible level of denial and spin tactics. Good work Authority.

I don't know what happened or why TPD didn't do a DUI test.

Not saying that's the case, just saying it's possible.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Authority would actually leave his room and get off the computer, he might go out and have some fun where he might have to ditch his car at 2:34am and come back later - hoping the cop doesn't make him blow. :lol:

The shit happens.

I just don't understand why this happened in week 5 and we are just now hearing about it. It's week 12 now wtf.

Raider917

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what can you say about Florida State?.....they can do no wrong i guess.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Authority would actually leave his room and get off the computer, he might go out and have some fun where he might have to ditch his car at 2:34am and come back later - hoping the cop doesn't make him blow. :lol:

The shit happens.

I just don't understand why this happened in week 5 and we are just now hearing about it. It's week 12 now wtf.

You mad because FSU can't stay out of the headlines for doing negative shit?

Yea, you mad. :lol:

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the high frequency with which Ronald Darby is a part of these stories strike anyone as unusual?

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At Morgantown, WV, some fraternity boys are arrested for being drunk and disorderly. None were football players.

In Tallahassee, you can drive with a suspended license, you can drive drunk, possibly be involved in a burglary, cause a car wreck, flee the scene of an accident, and it is all OK because you are a football player.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the high frequency with which Ronald Darby is a part of these stories strike anyone as unusual?

High frequency? Did not know that 2 times is a high frequency.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of you folks have this guy convicted and ready for prison. Why don't we wait until we get some more information. All we know is there was a couple of FSU players out at 2AM and there was a car accident. Beyond that, however titillating, the rest is conjecture. Would I have a few drinks and have some fun as a college student?....been there, done that. If these guys were not football players, no one would ever hear of this situation.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of you folks have this guy convicted and ready for prison. Why don't we wait until we get some more information. All we know is there was a couple of FSU players out at 2AM and there was a car accident. Beyond that, however titillating, the rest is conjecture. Would I have a few drinks and have some fun as a college student?....been there, done that. If these guys were not football players, no one would ever hear of this situation.
Well that's probably because it would've been handled properly and not appear to be the cops covering for players.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll wait for someone else to follow up on the story the NYT has very little credibility in my book. Not to defend FSU because at this point that would be in fact pointless but can't jump on a bandwagon started by the NYT they are slimy as hell.

^ This ... tru.dat

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would the NYT have a vendetta against FSU?

You guys are willing to believe that but not all the shirty things going on at FSU?

Okaaaaay

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should have said - go get a tattoo removed. That would have made it more current.

Actually he should try and stay on topic instead of trying to deflect.

Why an ND fan cares about what I say about one of their rivals is beyond me.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to address this. They can try a DUI test, but it won't hold up in court because he left the scene and they can't prove that he didn't drink after the wreck. Source: My dad got into a wreck up the road from his house and did the same thing.

I didn't get to read the whole thing, but it does look bad.

That would be nothing more than a defense he could raise at trial if he decided to put it in front of a jury. Nothing more. That does not mean they couldn't arrest him on probable cause. That does not mean they couldn't give him a breath test (in most DUI's they only have to give the BT within 2 hrs after arrest anyways). That does not mean they couldn't at least investigate.

This is bush-league.
jimbo is bush-league.
florida state is bush-league.