• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh my FSU... Again? A player hit n' run turns into traffic violation ticket

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not talking baseball. When was he punished for this in football, I would love to know.

Also don't sit there and tell me a phone interview by the police weeks after the fact is a legitimate investigation. The school ONLY looked into it due to title 9. Facts are facts, it was an intentionally delayed/botched investigation and the university should be ashamed of themselves.

Well, since she didn't name the person until a month after the incident and, according to police, did not want to cooperate there was not much they could do. Again, that's if things happened the way the police did. However, I never said it was a proper investigation.

Why should he have been punished twice? Please tell me. He was punished for baseball, which he was playing during that time. Why should he be punished over a half a year later for the same thing? If he was not punished during baseball season and only punished during football season, everyone would be mad he wasn't not punished right away.

The school looked into when the accuser finally filed for an investigation. They couldn't really do anything because she did not file until this year, 2 years after the fact. This is according to Title IX policies. Other than that, it is not in the jurisdiction because it happened off campus.

Before you start stating "facts" you should actually know them first.