• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh Crap Zeke

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the lawyers stopped calling when they saw this "second attempt" a little while later:

Ezekiel Elliott Exposes Woman's Breast at St. Patty's Party (UPDATE) (VIDEOS)

The way I looked at is this:

When she turned her self towards Zeke,you can`t tell if she was talking to him or the other lady........And nothing to me says consensual.She even slapped his arm away...........

I wish him best of luck,and these guys need to understand the media frenzy that's out there and goldiggers looking for cash.........That was not a good situation to put himself into.........

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really.....I did a lot of shit in my early 20's that I learned from and yet I'm a hypocrite?
why don't you do us both a favor and ignore my posts

Noy sure how old you are,but I`m guessing around my age(54),and what we did back then is a helluva lot different than it is now...........These days YOU JUST CAN NOT do those type of things.

I remember pinching asses and tits back in the day,Lord knows you best not touch a woman like that ever anymore.
That's the difference between now and then......And I`m not saying it was right back then,its just times have changed.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noy sure how old you are,but I`m guessing around my age(54),and what we did back then is a helluva lot different than it is now...........These days YOU JUST CAN NOT do those type of things.

I remember pinching asses and tits back in the day,Lord knows you best not touch a woman like that ever anymore.
That's the difference between now and then......And I`m not saying it was right back then,its just times have changed.
I agree but as to the second statement in my post. I learned, hopefully Elliott will as well.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, but it's okay if an owner does it though. Owner can grab tits and get drunk publicly and not lose his job as GM or owner, but a player can't even smoke weed without losing his job. Some things have changed and some things are still the same.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's probably time for garret and Jerruh to have a sit down with zeke. This behavior is not acceptable. This kid is a rare talent and he needs to realize that godell will suspend him. Zeke needs to get his head out of his ass NOW.

it is a fact that zeke was already on godells radar for a suspension before this happened. Too me this is not a huge deal. I could argue that what kaepernick did last year was far more damaging to the NFL. But we are talking godell who has a history of punishing the cowboys.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's probably time for garret and Jerruh to have a sit down with zeke. This behavior is not acceptable. This kid is a rare talent and he needs to realize that godell will suspend him. Zeke needs to get his head out of his ass NOW.

it is a fact that zeke was already on godells radar for a suspension before this happened. Too me this is not a huge deal. I could argue that what kaepernick did last year was far more damaging to the NFL. But we are talking godell who has a history of punishing the cowboys.

First part I totally agree with. I thought I basically said the same thing in different words. As far as Kap, I'm not sure his past.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but it's okay if an owner does it though. Owner can grab tits and get drunk publicly and not lose his job as GM or owner, but a player can't even smoke weed without losing his job. Some things have changed and some things are still the same.

So who has done this......?

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who has done this......?

Well...

jerry10n-3-web.jpg

cowboys64219

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a great RB but too much trouble already try to get a 1st round pick for him.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak needs to tie Zeke to his hip and not let him out of sight.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well said Marcus:

Marcus Spears: Ezekiel Elliott has to “stop being dumb, man”

Posted by Mike Florio on March 19, 2017, 12:37 PM EDT
82565442-e1489941426818.jpg
Getty Images
Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott isn’t being called out only by former football players from the college he attended. Elliott is now facing scrutiny from a former Cowboy.

The guy’s just gotta stop being dumb, man,” former Cowboys defensive lineman Marcus Spears said recently on 103.3 FM in Dallas, via the Dallas Morning News. “That’s really what it boils down to. And I’m not going to speak on it like I know all of the particulars but I saw it and I don’t understand it. I was talking to my wife last night about it. With all of the social media, all of the media coverage that we give because we have to and we have to talk about these things, you would think that these guys would have in their minds and they would understand that I have things that I can’t do. And not as a football player but just as a human. At the end of the day, the eye of the world is on Ezekiel Elliott and Dak Prescott because of the success that they had. They not only have the eye of the world but they play for the Dallas Cowboys, who are always in the eye of public.”

Spears, a first-round pick in 2005 who spent eight years with the team, raised a great point regarding whether the training players receive as they enter the league is working.

“When you see stuff like that, you just sit back and ask yourself what part of the message that the seminars and the speakers and the daily talks and the news coverage and the social media world doesn’t stick?” Spears said. “Because guys are still out here doing things that are crazy in my mind. So I hate to be judgmental but the most important thing for Zeke is to continue to mature. . . . [T]he decisions that they’re making at 21, 22 years old while they’re playing in the league, while everybody is kissing their butt and telling them how great they are will have a profound impact on them moving forward when they’re done playing football. Once you leave the field, people have a tendency to forget about you and all they do is remember the bad things.”

Spears’ advice for Elliott?

“I think Zeke just needs to lay low,” Spears said. “Have fun, man, have fun. He’s young. But do it in the right way and the respectable manner. At the end of the day no one can fault you for trying to enjoy the hard work and the labor that you put in to put yourself in this position. But you also have a responsibility to not only yourself but your family to take care of business the right way and not get involved in stupidity.”

That advice applies to all young NFL players, but specifically to Elliott. Even if he’s been told that the league won’t be taking action against him as a result of last year’s domestic violence accusations, there’s a perception problem enveloping Elliott, and the image of him pulling down a woman’s top won’t help improve that.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spears did dumb things when he was here. Someone with his prior work ethic has no cred with me.