• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh Crap Zeke

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ezekiel Elliott pulls down woman’s top at parade

Ezekiel Elliott pulls down woman’s top at parade
Posted by Mike Florio on March 13, 2017, 1:30 PM EDT
649397312-e1489426161597.jpg
Getty Images
While no NFL players (or anyone else) should be pulling down a woman’s top in public and exposing one of her breasts, the last one who should be doing it is Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliot. And yet he has done just that, via TMZ.

Elliott, who remains under investigation for domestic violence allegations made against him last year, pulled at the top of a woman and exposed her breast in an incident that was captured on video during a St. Patrick’s Day Parade.

Per TMZ, one of Elliott’s representatives claims it was “all in good fun” and that the “woman wasn’t upset.”

Whether the woman whose clothing was partially removed in a public place by Elliott is upset doesn’t matter. Whether the league office views the behavior in a negative way does. If the folks at 345 Park Avenue trying to sift through the evidence are still undecided on whether to believe Elliott or the woman who has accused him of five incident of domestic violence in a six-day period, this is the kind of thing that could break the tie under the very low “more likely than not” standard of evidence.

It also could amount to an aggravating circumstance for any violation happening in 2016, enhancing the punishment the league imposes. It also could amount to a separate violation of the Personal Conduct Policy.

Given the explanation provided nearly seven years ago when Goodell suspended Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, it’s not a stretch to conclude that the league would take action for this kind of conduct regardless of whether the woman was upset by it.

“My decision today is not based on a finding that you violated [the] law,” Goodell told Roethlisberger. “[Y]ou are held to a higher standard as an NFL player, and there is nothing about your conduct . . . that can remotely be described as admirable, responsible, or consistent with either the values of the league or the expectations of our fans. . . . Your conduct raises sufficient concerns that I believe effective intervention now is the best step for your personal and professional welfare.”

It doesn’t matter whether Elliott, the woman, the media, the fans, or anyone else believe that Elliott’s conduct crosses the line. What matters is whether the NFL believes it, and whether the NFL will do something about it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't open the TMZ link so hopefully this is BS or there is nothing really to it.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Posted by Mike Florio on March 13, 2017, 1:30 PM EDT
649397312-e1489426161597.jpg
Getty Images
While no NFL players (or anyone else) should be pulling down a woman’s top in public and exposing one of her breasts, the last one who should be doing it is Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliot. And yet he has done just that, via TMZ.

Elliott, who remains under investigation for domestic violence allegations made against him last year, pulled at the top of a woman and exposed her breast in an incident that was captured on video during a St. Patrick’s Day Parade.

Per TMZ, one of Elliott’s representatives claims it was “all in good fun” and that the “woman wasn’t upset.”

Whether the woman whose clothing was partially removed in a public place by Elliott is upset doesn’t matter. Whether the league office views the behavior in a negative way does. If the folks at 345 Park Avenue trying to sift through the evidence are still undecided on whether to believe Elliott or the woman who has accused him of five incident of domestic violence in a six-day period, this is the kind of thing that could break the tie under the very low “more likely than not” standard of evidence.

It also could amount to an aggravating circumstance for any violation happening in 2016, enhancing the punishment the league imposes. It also could amount to a separate violation of the Personal Conduct Policy.

Given the explanation provided nearly seven years ago when Goodell suspended Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, it’s not a stretch to conclude that the league would take action for this kind of conduct regardless of whether the woman was upset by it.

“My decision today is not based on a finding that you violated [the] law,” Goodell told Roethlisberger. “[Y]ou are held to a higher standard as an NFL player, and there is nothing about your conduct . . . that can remotely be described as admirable, responsible, or consistent with either the values of the league or the expectations of our fans. . . . Your conduct raises sufficient concerns that I believe effective intervention now is the best step for your personal and professional welfare.”

It doesn’t matter whether Elliott, the woman, the media, the fans, or anyone else believe that Elliott’s conduct crosses the line. What matters is whether the NFL believes it, and whether the NFL will do something about it.

Later on, he fucked her. She knows he's legit.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ezekiel Elliott exposes woman’s breast during St. Pat's parade

SEE IT: Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott exposes woman’s breast during Dallas St. Patrick’s Day celebration
BRETT BODNER
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Monday, March 13, 2017, 1:22 PM

Not the breast idea.

At a St. Patrick’s Day parade in Dallas, Cowboys star Ezekiel Elliott pulled a woman’s shirt down exposing her breasts for all to see at the celebration, according to TMZ.

93904063.jpg

Ezekiel Elliot celebrated St. Patrick's Day at the Dallas parade over the weekend.
(RONALD MARTINEZ/GETTY IMAGES)
Elliott was on the roof of a bar next to the woman who was motioning to her breasts, while Elliott was sipping a beer right next to her.

The Cowboys running back then reached over and pulled down her shirt, briefly revealing one of her breasts before she quickly covered up.

TMZ spoke to Elliott’s rep who said the woman wasn’t bothered by the incident. She continued to hang out with Elliott following the parade along with her friends.

Although the rep says it was all in good fun, Elliott's history has left the door open for criticism.

In July 2016, Elliott's ex-girlfriend, Tiffany Thompson, accused him of assault. She posted photos showing bruises on her arms and legs on her Instagram account, before later deleting the posts.

Elliott was interviewed by the league, but was never punished.

According to ESPN, the league is still reviewing Elliott's case and he could possibly be punished by the NFL for the 2017 season.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at this second one and the video I don't see how you can punish him AT ALL

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at this second one and the video I don't see how you can punish him AT ALL

Really? He got caught on camera pulling a broad's titty out when she didn't want it out.

I'm not saying what he did was horrible, but it's not a good look for him, the Cowboys or the NFL.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how they started the story......"it was not the breast of ideas".lol

But it didn`t look consensual.............He was drunk will probably pay a price for doing it........C`mon Zeke,just when I praised you all season for being an upstanding type of player then you do this......:doh:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? He got caught on camera pulling a broad's titty out when she didn't want it out.

I'm not saying what he did was horrible, but it's not a good look for him, the Cowboys or the NFL.
I'm not saying it;'s a good look either. But my view says you are wrong on the "she didn't want it out part". I'm willing to guess it wasn't the first or last time it was out that night in front of the crowd.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how they started the story......"it was not the breast of ideas".lol

But it didn`t look consensual.............He was drunk will probably pay a price for doing it........C`mon Zeke,just when I praised you all season for being an upstanding type of player then you do this......:doh:
Yeah NY newspaper headlines can be crazy. Post is even worse/better depending on your view

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah NY newspaper headlines can be crazy. Post is even worse/better depending on your view

That chick just may have found some free money...........Lawyers are probably knocking each other down to get to her doorstep..........

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kind of thing happens on Greenville Ave. all the time...

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying it;'s a good look either. But my view says you are wrong on the "she didn't want it out part". I'm willing to guess it wasn't the first or last time it was out that night in front of the crowd.

Well, it's the "not a good look" bit that would be what gets him in trouble.

As far as if she wanted it out or not, she sure retracted and covered herself up pretty quickly. I'm no body language expert, but that doesn't seem like the reaction of a broad who wants her titty out.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy being a guy is news?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's no big deal, still not great decision making

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL allowed kaepernick to damage the integrity of the NFL every week. Pullng the shirt down is no big deal