• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh Boy

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins Still Fielding Trade Calls For No. 2 Pick, One Team Has Laid Out "Complete Deal" | NFLTradeRumors.co

Don't do it!

It sounds like this top 7 team would trade up and take Chase Young. They better be giving up a swap for 1st's, 2020 2nd, 2021 1st + another mid round pick. I still wouldn't do it.

the starting point should be the Rg3 deal. That's the swap, 2 first round picks and a 2nd. im guessing the top 7 team is Carolina which is way to far down the board. The only team that could really pull off this trade is Miami. That would be the swap, #18, 2020 2nd rounder and 2021 first rounder. they would also have to add there 3rd rounder this year. the funny thing is that they could do it and its an AFC team.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the starting point should be the Rg3 deal. That's the swap, 2 first round picks and a 2nd. im guessing the top 7 team is Carolina which is way to far down the board. The only team that could really pull off this trade is Miami. That would be the swap, #18, 2020 2nd rounder and 2021 first rounder. they would also have to add there 3rd rounder this year. the funny thing is that they could do it and its an AFC team.

So it sounds like Carolina is looking to trade down and like you said they would have enough to offer without giving up too much in 2021. It sounds like it would be the Dolphins or Chargers, which makes sense. Both need a QB but Miami is much more desperate for one imo. I mean the Chargers could trade up to get Chase, opposite of Bosa, but that doesnt seem likely bc why give up that much for a non-QB. I still think if Miami was the team and they took Tua at 2...Detroit would pick Chase Young at 3 without thinking about it twice.

So depending on the what the Giants do at 4 (I think they go OT)...WAS would have their choice of Okudah or Simmons.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it sounds like Carolina is looking to trade down and like you said they would have enough to offer without giving up too much in 2021. It sounds like it would be the Dolphins or Chargers, which makes sense. Both need a QB but Miami is much more desperate for one imo. I mean the Chargers could trade up to get Chase, opposite of Bosa, but that doesnt seem likely bc why give up that much for a non-QB. I still think if Miami was the team and they took Tua at 2...Detroit would pick Chase Young at 3 without thinking about it twice.

So depending on the what the Giants do at 4 (I think they go OT)...WAS would have their choice of Okudah or Simmons.

Rumors are saying the Giants want to trade down. There are so many scineros. I just want good value for Tw right now.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i doubt any trades happen :2cents:

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's see.. Okudah or Simmons instead of Young, hmmmm nope.
Let's try Okudah AND Simmons instead of Young, hmmm Nope!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see.. Okudah or Simmons instead of Young, hmmmm nope.
Let's try Okudah AND Simmons instead of Young, hmmm Nope!
eh maybe okudah and simmons but i have to have the OT too