• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh Boy.... "Spygate 2.0?"

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonnyblack for Mod

Lord knows we've had worse

Yes and you took the heat from one for just being a Cowboys fan.

And what was her team again....... they are on the east coast I just can’t remember the name or city ........
:D

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor naive little Drama Queen (DQ). Have you ever listened to players or documentaries on the Patriot practices? While others are taking days off, the Pats are practicing outside in blizzard like conditions. They practice with wet balls all the time. Oh yeah and don't be late to practice even if there was a blizzard. These are facts and hard for haters to comprehend. Not too mention how the Pats scout. Have you ever looked at the RBs NE routinely draft or sign? The majority are players that have rarely fumbled during their careers.
If you fumble routinely in NE you sit. It's as simple as putting on your tin foil hat every morning.
Like no one else does this you are the most brainwashed human being on the planet. Let me guess an alien spacecraft pulled you up one day and showed you the light....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like no one else does this you are the most brainwashed human being on the planet. Let me guess an alien spacecraft pulled you up one day and showed you the light....

You certainly don't hear about it from players, coaches nor the media do you DQ?
You don't see it on any team documentaries unless it's about the Pats.

Now back to your HT crusade. While you're at it take a physics class.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't be hard, with all the swamps around.

There's an opening at the FL parlor, seeing Kraft's 58 year old friend Ho Chi Mingh is in the pen

Last edited:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You certainly don't hear about it from players, coaches nor the media do you DQ?
You don't see it on any team documentaries unless it's about the Pats.

Now back to your HT crusade. While you're at it take a physics class.
Don't disagree that BB has more focus than most but not to the tune of more than a +100 turnover differential over the next franchise. Grab a brain man... the fix was in long ago and this is simply one of the reasons that came to light.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't disagree that BB has more focus than most but not to the tune of more than a +100 turnover differential over the next franchise. Grab a brain man... the fix was in long ago and this is simply one of the reasons that came to light.

You have zero credibility left. None. I'm trying really hard not to call you a moron. Please help me by saying something smart. Please.....

upload_2019-12-15_9-57-24.jpeg

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sure I'm following, but are you saying the Refs magically redirect balls Brady throws that should be intercepted away from the defender? Are the redistricting balls into the Patriots defenders hands?

I think your Tin Foil hat is a bit too tight.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure I'm following, but are you saying the Refs magically redirect balls Brady throws that should be intercepted away from the defender? Are the redistricting balls into the Patriots defenders hands?

I think your Tin Foil hat is a bit too tight.
Never said that but when you include spygate, deflategate, etc all of that has skewed their turnovers in a positive way. I'll give BB some credit but you can't discount this. I'm not buying that every other franchise is that atrocious to have the numbers skewed that much over the past 15 years or so....40-50 off but close to 100 wake up man.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said that but when you include spygate, deflategate, etc all of that has skewed their turnovers in a positive way. I'll give BB some credit but you can't discount this. I'm not buying that every other franchise is that atrocious to have the numbers skewed that much over the past 15 years or so....40-50 off but close to 100 wake up man.
Dude, so plainly said the NFL has aided in the Patriots turnover margin.
Go read you own post and tell us how you comprehend it.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, so plainly said the NFL has aided in the Patriots turnover margin.
Go read you own post and tell us how you comprehend it.
Sorry if you misunderstood me...my point was that to have such a commanding turnover differential over the next best NFL team a lot of illegal shit had to have happened over the past 15 years. Most people are now realizing this as the scandals keep on coming out of the woodwork. I'm just telling people to wake up.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if you misunderstood me...my point was that to have such a commanding turnover differential over the next best NFL team a lot of illegal shit had to have happened over the past 15 years. Most people are now realizing this as the scandals keep on coming out of the woodwork. I'm just telling people to wake up.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!

OIP.9u_84Q5-iW_oZQk-FB9JFQHaHa

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have no problem voting for Sonny although I'd stay far far away from the swamps when he's in the neighborhood ha!

Certainly shouldn't piss him off swamps or no swamps! He's got connects!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you play for BB and you turn the ball over (unless your name is Tom Brady) you ass is getting benched for the rest of the game and possibly a few more if not that then you're certainly in the doghouse. The Pat's are too afraid to turn it over so they practice the hell out of not turning it over