• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh Boy.... "Spygate 2.0?"

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still no ramifications for fumbling burkhead hasn't missed a snap so I'm just pointing this out as many patsies have been claiming its the reason why they have almost 100 fewer turnovers than the next closest team. I call BS on that... more propaganda.

Most of us wanted a loss but it worked out beautiful as they stuck in the five position. Also made NE road a lot tougher. Titans may make it interesting with that run game and Tanny playing well.

One example is a little extreme to try and make that point imo. Michel wasn't doing anything at the time and White is pretty much a WR at this point and Harris for whatever reason has barely played. Bolden seems like only a return guy now so Burkhead (atleast in that game) was basically the only rb

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One example is a little extreme to try and make that point imo. Michel wasn't doing anything at the time and White is pretty much a WR at this point and Harris for whatever reason has barely played. Bolden seems like only a return guy now so Burkhead (atleast in that game) was basically the only rb
Ok cool but I'll keep an eye on this just for conversation sake.

Either way Happy New Year!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok cool but I'll keep an eye on this just for conversation sake.

Either way Happy New Year!

I see your point, really do, just don't think we can use that specific example

Hopefully it was a good new year for ya and you didn't find yourself locked up

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L
Just sad what gets disciplined in this league and what doesn't. Apparently some dumb ass pointing his camera the wrong way is like committing murder. Beating your child or wife is like Jay walking. Killing your ex wife is like speeding. Way to go OJ making the nfl 100 team!

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These guys have no idea what rules are as they've been breaking them for decades... hence the comments means nothing only minor etc.... Delusional comes to mind. Some still believe Hernandez did nothing....

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L
Just sad what gets disciplined in this league and what doesn't. Apparently some dumb ass pointing his camera the wrong way is like committing murder. Beating your child or wife is like Jay walking. Killing your ex wife is like speeding. Way to go OJ making the nfl 100 team!
Gee a facepalm....thanks a lot @Groo
I stand by what I said.