• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Offseason Schedule

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was scrounging through the inter-webs infinite draft sites and I happened upon the following one below. I don't agree 100% with any of the 5 listed here but there is usually a very lengthy and detailed analysis of players on each of their Big Board. Imo, It's definitely worthy of perusing even if in a limited role.

Latest Big Board Archives - The Draft Network

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deebo Samuel
5'11" 216 with 10 1/8" hands :eek:

Jarvis Landry's doppelganger

I loved the work South Carolina WR Deebo Samuel put in today. His footwork, ball skills and hands were on full display today as he uncovered quickly on routes and made catch after catch. He may not be the tallest or longest receiver but he is a true alpha at the catch point. He has playmaking upside to every level of the field.

BB_72; Stomp, please click on that link that highlights Deebo's name.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Senior Bowl South Practice Takeaways: Day 1 - The Draft Network

I entered the Senior Bowl high on North Dakota State RB Bruce Anderson and he made me look smart on Day 1. The most exciting component of Anderson’s game is his receiving skill set which shined on Tuesday. He put linebackers in a blender as a route runner, creating easy separation but also showcased really good ball skills to adjust and haul in off-target throws.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players that have piqued my interest are

Isaiah Johnson ***, Rock Ya-Sin, Renell Wren ***, Jaylon Ferguson ***, Deebo Samuel, Bruce Anderson, Tyree Jackson,

Andy Isabella, Jakobi Meyers ***, Josh Oliver ***, Tytus Howard ***, Chris Lidstrom ***, Max Scharping ***, Charles

Omenihu ***, Khalen Saunders, Montez Sweat ***, Gerald Willis ***, Te' Von Coney ***, Jalen Jelks, Chase Hansen,

Nasir Adderley, Kris Boyd ***, Lonnie Johnson ***, Amani Oruwariye ***, Darnell Savage ***

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Combine schedule: Dates for workouts, interviews, 40-yard dash

Tuesday, February 26
  • Special teamers, kickers, offensive linemen and running backs arrive at Indy.
  • Pre-exams, x-rays, orientation and interviews for ST, K, OL, RB
Wednesday, February 27
  • Quarterbacks, wide receivers and tight ends arrive at Indy.
  • Pre-exams, x-rays, orientation and interviews for QBs, WRs, TEs
  • ST, K, OL, RB measurements, medical examinations, interviews
Thursday, February 28
  • Defensive linemen and linebackers arrive at Indy
  • Pre-exams, x-rays, orientation and interviews for DL, LBs
  • QB, WR, TE measurements, medical examinations, interviews
  • ST, K, OL, RB psychological testing, workouts, bench press, interviews

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Combine schedule: Dates for workouts, interviews, 40-yard dash

Friday, March 1
  • Defensive backs arrive at Indy
  • Pre-exams, x-rays, orientation and interviews for DBs.
  • DL, LB measurements, medical examinations, interviews
  • QB, WR, TE psychological testing, workouts, bench press, interviews
  • ST, OL, RB, K on-field workout (timing, stations, skill drills) - Televised on NFL Network starting at 9 a.m. ET.
Saturday, March 2
  • DB measurements, medical examinations, interviews
  • DL, LB psychological testing, workouts, bench press, interviews
  • QB, WR, TE on-field workout (timing, stations, skill drills) - Televised on NFL Network starting at 10 a.m. ET. Televised on ABC from 1-3 p.m. ET.
Sunday, March 3
  • DB psychological testing, PK/ST workouts, bench press, interviews
  • DL, LB on-field workout (timing, stations, skill drills) - Televised on NFL Network starting at 9 a.m. ET.
Monday, March 4
  • DB on-field workout (timing, stations, skill drills) - Televised on NFL Network starting at 9 a.m. ET

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions, Bob Quinn counting on Teez Tabor to improve in Year 3

“The last couple weeks of the season, we saw a little bit of an uptick with Teez,” Quinn said. “Kind of played with a little more confidence, played in the slot, played at nickel against Green Bay and did a good job going against some of those guys.”

While it’s true that Tabor did perform well in that season finale, it’s important to put that in proper context. That day the Packers were without Aaron Rodgers, Davante Adams, Equanimeous St. Brown, and Geronimo Allison.

Still, despite that and the fact that Tabor infamously finished the 2018 season allowing a perfect passer rating to opposing quarterbacks, Quinn still very much believes in Tabor’s development, and he wasn’t shy about sharing that with media at the NFL Combine.

“I still have faith in him,” Quinn said. “Obviously he hasn’t played as much as I would have hoped, but we’re not giving up on him. I actually had a conversation with him a couple days ago. He’s a guy we’re counting on to get better.”

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^

Hey bobby, just admit your mistake and cut bait with "I'll Tease (Teez) Tabor" you with the skillset I don't have and trade me for a 2019 257th (which are non-existent) overall draft pick.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^

Hey bobby, just admit your mistake and cut bait with "I'll Tease (Teez) Tabor" you with the skillset I don't have and trade me for a 2019 257th (which are non-existent) overall draft pick.

At the very least move him to safety. He is not a CB.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the very least move him to safety. He is not a CB.

He's nothing more than a depth guy. Get rid of his ass.

Bobby Q stated last year at his end of season pressor that you know what you have in a player after his 2nd year.

I no longer have that article stashed but it was written by Freep writer Dave Birkett. Birkett was clearly speaking to BQ regarding Tabor.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2019 Salary Cap set at 188.2M

According to Pelissero, the deal is worth more than a second-round tender, and since the 2019 NFL salary cap has been officially set at $188.2 million, here’s a look at what that figure may look like: