• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Officially torn ACL

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know who backs Lee the most or who doesn't. Or who cant stand Lee or not, but I do know he is my favorite player on the Cowboys for the last couple years.
I would take 53 Sean Lee's on this team simply because of his attitude & Intelligence. His attitude alone can affect players around him in a good way even when he isn't playing.
As far as his intelligence I can totally see him becoming a coach right from being a player with no downtime in between.

That's the problem with Lee. He's spent more time being a coach than a player for the Cowboys. If I'm Dallas, I don't pass on a CJ Mosley type MLB next season. If Lee stays healthy, great, we'll let Rod figure out where to play them. As great as he is, there's no way you can go into next year counting on him for 16 games

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"That's not being pushed away thats being embarrassed by false statements ( inside sources) aint no one to blame for that shit but his own ego"

Ding ding ding

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"That's not being pushed away thats being embarrassed by false statements ( inside sources) aint no one to blame for that shit but his own ego"

Ding ding ding

Nets isn't the only one on hear with a healthy ego. Present company included

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it remains all about opinions stated and the ability to defend said statements when challenged.
Inside sources was always bull shit and should never be stated on a fan message board. The cowboys have been a client of mine for 20 plus years and you won't see me say a darn thing about inside sources cause IT DON'T WORK THAT WAY.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it remains all about opinions stated and the ability to defend said statements when challenged.
Inside sources was always bull shit and should never be stated on a fan message board. The cowboys have been a client of mine for 20 plus years and you won't see me say a darn thing about inside sources cause IT DON'T WORK THAT WAY.

I'm not gonna call Bullshit on Nets ''inside sources'' any more than your having the Cowboys as a client for 20 years. Maybe, maybe not. Maybe he had an ''inside source'' and then Jerry just woke up with a whole new plan

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Im too gullible. We chat everyday basically during the season using our screen names. A few times a week during the off season. Im sure some of you are like me and have formed an opinion of certain posters lives and what they may look like or do. I always thought very highly of Nets. . I pictured him being a fairly young guy with a ton of education and very successful at whatever his career was/ is.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sure some of you are like me and have formed an opinion of certain posters lives and what they may look like or do. I always thought very highly of Nets. . I pictured him being a fairly young guy with a ton of education and very successful at whatever his career was/ is.

What does that have to do with anything? It's football opinions. Nothing more nothing less.

No one cares what anyone does for a living ... or if they have kids ect and so forth.

But if you state an opinion and treat it like a fact..... expect to get called on it.
In fact state an opinion and someone disagrees .... expect to be called out on WHY you have that opinion.

that is exactly what a discussion board like this is for.

To me there is really only a few reason to leave a board like this or the one espn had.
Threats being made to you .... and nothing being done
Talking about someone's family/kids and nothing being done.
Which is why people get banned for doing it in most cases.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that have to do with anything? It's football opinions. Nothing more nothing less.

No one cares what anyone does for a living ... or if they have kids ect and so forth.

But if you state an opinion and treat it like a fact..... expect to get called on it.
In fact state an opinion and someone disagrees .... expect to be called out on WHY you have that opinion.

that is exactly what a discussion board like this is for.

To me there is really only a few reason to leave a board like this or the one espn had.
Threats being made to you .... and nothing being done
Talking about someone's family/kids and nothing being done.
Which is why people get banned for doing it in most cases.

Sorry maybe its just me then. I talk to you guys everyday . I listen to your opinions , thoughts, etc. Its hard not to form a picture in my mind who you guys really are and what you are like. Hell we all love the Cowboys or we wouldnt be on here. I talk to you guys more than I do a lot of my friends. It may be on a forum on a computer but its communicating. I live in Tennessee- if I walked in to our Buffalo Wild Wings tomorrow and said the name Demarcus Lawrence or Anthony Hitchens nobody there would have a clue to what I was talking about. Yes when Im at work or having a bad baseball game, it has crossed my mind what in the hell Jarntt or Manster or others have said today about something.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry maybe its just me then. I talk to you guys everyday . I listen to your opinions , thoughts, etc. Its hard not to form a picture in my mind who you guys really are and what you are like. Hell we all love the Cowboys or we wouldnt be on here. I talk to you guys more than I do a lot of my friends. It may be on a forum on a computer but its communicating. I live in Tennessee- if I walked in to our Buffalo Wild Wings tomorrow and said the name Demarcus Lawrence or Anthony Hitchens nobody there would have a clue to what I was talking about. Yes when Im at work or having a bad baseball game, it has crossed my mind what in the hell Jarntt or Manster or others have said today about something.

nothing wrong with that

Just remember it's a forum ..... it's only personal ... when someone makes it that way

Opinions are always welcome ... thats what gives us something to debate/ talk about