• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Officially in last place

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has blown so many opportunities this year. Not sure where they go from here. A losing season means Shanahan wont get extended, so we might be facing a new coaching staff next year at this point. Seriously thinking next week determines if we start playing younger guys just to see what we need in free agency and the draft next year.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has blown so many opportunities this year. Not sure where they go from here. A losing season means Shanahan wont get extended, so we might be facing a new coaching staff next year at this point. Seriously thinking next week determines if we start playing younger guys just to see what we need in free agency and the draft next year.

well the eagles gave us a beat down game one so it isnt looking good

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shanahan still has next season. If we do great next season, he will either get extended or Kyle will become HC.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Massacre on Sunday night in New Orleans. :omg: Didn't expect the boys to win, but didnt expect such a beat down. Wow. They just totally GAVE UP.

Week to week league, damn the NFL never fails to surprise.

As of THIS moment, looks like the Eagles are the team to beat. And look who we meet next... Well, well, well. This is gonna be interesting. Lot of opportunity for the skins, if Dr Jekyll and not Mr Hyde shows up in Philly.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will beat Filthy this week.

Well, we certainly need to beat them, that's for sure. I like your confidence. Not sure I'm there. Feel like Charlie Brown and Lucy swiping the football with this team right now. Gotta see a complete game to believe.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just not believing the Foles hype. Did you see the passes yesterday for a TD? He had one that was a doink off the back of the defense get caught by Jackson and the pass to Riley was a horrible pass. The problem is the defense didn't react at all because they didn't see the ball.

Against OAK, guys were open by 10 yards. I bet he throws his first INT, maybe 2 against us.