• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Vote

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To the powers that be:

I simply ask that you count the posts of mine on the ASU board (probably around a dozen in the past year plus, and Fork, who has a dozen per week). Fork is a troll from the ESPN days who came over here with us because we are the only people he has to talk to on a regular basis. We are consistently on here talking AZ sports. I think we do a pretty good job keeping the topics (again, the proof is there). It really won't take much convincing if you scroll through the threads, he has been pretty consistent for the last year plus (when most of us came over).

Fork,
Are you kidding? "You always talk ASU shit and other non sport nonsense on this board and ASU board." I haven't posted on an ASU board in over 6 months, probably closer to a year. Your trolling skills are the 1970s UCLA basketball of trolling. Again, whoever wants to count it up, the proof is right there. Press the backwards arrow and there it is; the completely transcript. Do the same for ASU. I am almost completely absent; a non factor. Oh, and if you come back after they ban you, they will just ban you again. They track IP addresses.

Last edited by a moderator:

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To the powers that be:

I simply ask that you count the posts of mine on the ASU board (probably around a dozen in the past year plus, and Fork, who has a dozen per week). Fork is a troll from the ESPN days who came over here with us because we are the only people he has to talk to on a regular basis. We are consistently on here talking AZ sports. I think we do a pretty good job keeping the topics (again, the proof is there). It really won't take much convincing if you scroll through the threads, he has been pretty consistent for the last year plus (when most of us came over).

Fork,
Are you kidding? "You always talk ASU shit and other non sport nonsense on this board and ASU board." I haven't posted on an ASU board in over 6 months, probably closer to a year. Your trolling skills are the 1970s UCLA basketball of trolling. Again, whoever wants to count it up, the proof is right there. Press the backwards arrow and there it is; the completely transcript. Do the same for ASU. I am almost completely absent; a non factor. Oh, and if you come back after they ban you, they will just ban you again. They track IP addresses.

You feed Sting, MOnte, AZDback, AZchamp and many more who talk more than just UOFA. You guys talk of ASU non sports shit. I would love to scroll back through all the ASU posts and see your buddies and sometimes you talking shit that is not relevant to the game at hand.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who the hell are you to decide?

Im your worst nightmare

You always talk ASU shit and other non sport nonsense on this board and ASU board. NOT fair.
Kick me off we need you off.

This goes back to the Espn days man.....If I get kicked off FUCK you guys. I will come back in another form.

DaisyIfYouDo.gif

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm too old to deal with children that aren't mine. Again, Fork is a child. His parents should be monitoring his internet activities but obviously aren't. I see no reason we shouldn't do it for them.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm too old to deal with children that aren't mine. Again, Fork is a child. His parents should be monitoring his internet activities but obviously aren't. I see no reason we shouldn't do it for them.

maybe we should get Adrian Peterson to pay him a visit with his switch

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh. Forks is a jackass and WhoDat ignores the facts. Hang 'em high.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ten days without Fork?

Going back to 2010, I don't know what that's like.

It's like the 12 days of Christmas has come early!

Thanks for the attention MISCO/trojanfan12

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your welcome .. us mods are a pm away ..

Thanks. I think we forget that this site does a pretty good job against trolls, and so we just deal with it. But it shouldn't happen. Fork isn't as bad as Jahii (not sure if you remember that kid/ASU fan, but he was HORRIBLE), but he is definitely a troll. Hahaha, I guess we could have spoken up about him and Jahii, without waiting months and months for someone else to find them and kick them off.

Thanks again, though. Good lookin out. We'll remember to reach out to you guys next time, instead of just getting beaten over the head into troll submission.

:suds:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. I think we forget that this site does a pretty good job against trolls, and so we just deal with it. But it shouldn't happen. Fork isn't as bad as Jahii (not sure if you remember that kid/ASU fan, but he was HORRIBLE), but he is definitely a troll. Hahaha, I guess we could have spoken up about him and Jahii, without waiting months and months for someone else to find them and kick them off.

Thanks again, though. Good lookin out. We'll remember to reach out to you guys next time, instead of just getting beaten over the head into troll submission.

:suds:

:thumb:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ten days without Fork?

Going back to 2010, I don't know what that's like.

It's like the 12 days of Christmas has come early!

Thanks for the attention MISCO/trojanfan12

No worries. Like Misko said, we're a pm away. No reason to tolerate trolls on a team board.