• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your tastes in promo skills are terrible if you thought Ronda was anything close to good. She was atrocious. Even worse than she was in her first stint. They really need to get her a manager and treat her like Lesnar/Heyman if that's the best she can do. People thought Liv Morgan had a rough outing a few weeks back but this was like 3x worse.

Ronda was a person

It was real. Authentic

She is a tweener who has no interest in the fans after how quickly they turned on her for an inferior talent.

Becky is the delusional heel.

One was like Ronda could’ve said shoot and I’d buy it.

Becky’s sounded like a rehearsed script

Neither was “good” but one was clearly better than the other

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ronda was a person

It was real. Authentic

She is a tweener who has no interest in the fans after how quickly they turned on her for an inferior talent.

and the fans have very little interest in seeing her in the ring. She isn't relevant anymore and was barely relevant the first time they tried her out.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the fans have very little interest in seeing her in the ring. She isn't relevant anymore and was barely relevant the first time they tried her out.

Don’t disagree with that except that she got by far the biggest pop of any female at the entire ppv

Much more muted last night

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t disagree with that except that she got by far the biggest pop of any female at the entire ppv

Much more muted last night
I don't care about the pop...I care about the story going forward and I don't think this does it for the story.

the Rumble had maybe 2 surprise entrants? Nothing really interesting in either the men's or the women's. Were there even any NXT entrants?

Like seriously, make it fun...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care about the pop...I care about the story going forward and I don't think this does it for the story.

the Rumble had maybe 2 surprise entrants? Nothing really interesting in either the men's or the women's. Were there even any NXT entrants?

No. There were no nxt people

Message clearly sent by Vince

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. There were no nxt people

Message clearly sent by Vince
so dumb

Ciampa should have been in it.

Bring up Johnny Wrestling and surprise the crowd

do SOMETHING fun

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They should lean into the botch

But it seems like they aren’t

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so dumb

Ciampa should have been in it.

Bring up Johnny Wrestling and surprise the crowd

do SOMETHING fun

Gargano is currently a fa

But they clearly could’ve brought him back for one night

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would think rousey is picking flair.

I think wwe knows both her and Becky can’t carry a match and it would be a total disaster

And they didn’t show the botch

Plus, she’s announcing on smackdown

Lesnar only announced his on raw because he’s coming for lashleys title first

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think rousey is picking flair.

I think wwe knows both her and Becky can’t carry a match and it would be a total disaster

And they didn’t show the botch

Plus, she’s announcing on smackdown

Lesnar only announced his on raw because he’s coming for lashleys title first
did Bayley come back or is she still out with an injury?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ronda was a person

It was real. Authentic

That was not a person. She's still trying to play up the "tough Ronda Rousey" from her UFC days but that was fake too. She's actually a nerdy introvert that likes Pokemon and anime. But she tries playing tough and it comes across fake because she just isn't an actor, at all. Ronda had no emotion whatsoever. She was literally just checking off the lines she memorized before going out there. If they zoomed out to reveal a guy in the crowd holding cue cards for her, it wouldn't have been surprising. She was that bad.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did Bayley come back or is she still out with an injury?

No one knows the timetable for sure but thought is she's pretty close to coming back. Asuka as well.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one knows the timetable for sure but thought is she's pretty close to coming back. Asuka as well.
I saw a video on Instagram with her and I forget who talking about I think Royal Rumble coming up and I thought that was a hint that she would be participating

unless it was at Sofi and that is where Wrestlemania is this year and they were talking about that.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was not a person. She's still trying to play up the "tough Ronda Rousey" from her UFC days but that was fake too. She's actually a nerdy introvert that likes Pokemon and anime. But she tries playing tough and it comes across fake because she just isn't an actor, at all. Ronda had no emotion whatsoever. She was literally just checking off the lines she memorized before going out there. If they zoomed out to reveal a guy in the crowd holding cue cards for her, it wouldn't have been surprising. She was that bad.

Much like Brock, she’d destroy the entire lock room in under 10 seconds

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they should have let it be. She clearly isn't the talent Riddle is in that she can't ad lib and use the mic on top of in ring skills

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they should have let it be. She clearly isn't the talent Riddle is in that she can't ad lib and use the mic on top of in ring skills

She needs a manager and/or they need to keep her lines short and sweet. Like if someone did the talking for her running down the possibilities of who she'd choose but naming them, then she grabs the mic at the end and says "I'm gonna rip your freaking arm off...Charlotte", that is a PERFECT segment. You lean into her strengths, hide her weaknesses.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They ran a good chunk of Raw with limited commercials tonight and it still had barely any wrestling :L
Just finding ways to suck the life out of anything interesting