• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get why they did that...just really killed Elias's character with Boog...who I don't think is that great of a wrestler.

Elias at least could talk to the crowd

Made no sense to me

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made no sense to me
well, I am not about the talking to the crowd, or Punks "pipe bombs" will they ever get a push just because they are great performers in the ring? Hell, Balor has that demon character that kills every single time. They pop a top rope in smoke then let him lose in the king of the ring after ditching him in NXT again.

Maybe he is just the guy that lets them push him around so they push him around.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, I am not about the talking to the crowd, or Punks "pipe bombs" will they ever get a push just because they are great performers in the ring? Hell, Balor has that demon character that kills every single time. They pop a top rope in smoke then let him lose in the king of the ring after ditching him in NXT again.

Maybe he is just the guy that lets them push him around so they push him around.
he would be a pretty dominant IC champ

I liked when he went back to NXT as a kind of middle of the road, can go both ways...but they can't seem to get any good stories for him now. I thought his match with Reigns was good outside of the ring breaking...then they just move on without him even getting a reason or anything.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he would be a pretty dominant IC champ

I liked when he went back to NXT as a kind of middle of the road, can go both ways...but they can't seem to get any good stories for him now. I thought his match with Reigns was good outside of the ring breaking...then they just move on without him even getting a reason or anything.

God turned heel….lol

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God turned heel….lol
The only thing I liked about that 205 whatever division they had was guys like balor, mysterio, even daniel bryan made sense. They turned it into a mexican jumping bean division. No disrespect meant, there were alot of masked mexicans, but everyone was required to jump over or dive thru ropes 4 times per match.

If you look up Finn, his online weight (advertised) is 190 pounds.

Those guys do not make sense going up against 260 pounders. No matter how much we know it is all scripted and staged, reality bites and there is no way they should have a chance.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I liked about that 205 whatever division they had was guys like balor, mysterio, even daniel bryan made sense. They turned it into a mexican jumping bean division. No disrespect meant, there were alot of masked mexicans, but everyone was required to jump over or dive thru ropes 4 times per match.

Those guys do not make sense going up against 260 pounders. No matter how much we know it is all scripted and staged, reality bites and there is no way they should have a chance.
agree

he puts up a good fight...even though his routine can get a little boring, but he isn't a heavyweight.

also, why'd he get rid of that DDT he was doing in NXT? That was nice.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yup

Why Adam Cole should never sniff the big belt

He’s got zero muscle definition and half the size of heavt weights

And he can’t hold a candle to Balor

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree

he puts up a good fight...even though his routine can get a little boring, but he isn't a heavyweight.

also, why'd he get rid of that DDT he was doing in NXT? That was nice.

1916 was a great finisher

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1916 was a great finisher
I mean, Coup de Grace is nice and I don't know how the receiver doesn't get his guts crushed, but I like the 1916

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, Coup de Grace is nice and I don't know how the receiver doesn't get his guts crushed, but I like the 1916

Lol.

Yes. How they avoid injury on that I will never know

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That ladder was good. Best match they've had on Raw in ages

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry...

What was Raw supposed to do tonight?

But saw the Owens' attack from miles away....

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry...

What was Raw supposed to do tonight?

But saw the Owens' attack from miles away....

I thought it was a pretty decent raw all things considered

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are they even bothering with Survivor Series at this point? All the "story" to it has been garbage. They are barely even trying and its clear they are just doing shit on the fly

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are they even bothering with Survivor Series at this point? All the "story" to it has been garbage. They are barely even trying and its clear they are just doing shit on the fly

Yeah. They really mailed this one in

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kind of why wrestling lost almost all of its main stream appeal except bringing in past stars. Like it or not wrestling is build on story, super human looking individuals or people who the audience thinks would kick their ass. Punk broke that mold and from then on people think Punk is what a wrestle should be while audiences say otherwise.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of why wrestling lost almost all of its main stream appeal except bringing in past stars. Like it or not wrestling is build on story, super human looking individuals or people who the audience thinks would kick their ass. Punk broke that mold and from then on people think Punk is what a wrestle should be while audiences say otherwise.

Hbk’s overrated ass too

I’m definitely a size supremacist though

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup

Why Adam Cole should never sniff the big belt

He’s got zero muscle definition and half the size of heavt weights

And he can’t hold a candle to Balor
yeah, but look at no pecs Kofi Kingston and Xavier never being punished for banging the whitest chick ever, while Big E gets the belts and never stopped the hip gyrations. Its not about how you do it, its about how you follow direction from Vince.

I get what people like about the underdog beating the big dog, I really do, but every once in a while I want to be able to believe it could really happen.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, but look at no pecs Kofi Kingston and Xavier never being punished for banging the whitest chick ever, while Big E gets the belts and never stopped the hip gyrations. Its not about how you do it, its about how you follow direction from Vince.

I get what people like about the underdog beating the big dog, I really do, but every once in a while I want to be able to believe it could really happen.

which is what Demon Balor is for. lol

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

why should he be punished for sleeping with Paige?

and who cares about hip gyrations? It's about entertaining the crowd. Also...haven't really seen much in terms of him doing that since he got the belt...