• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can’t see them having Roman lose. If big e cashes in it’s to pin cena and steal the title

I still think they did the case stealing by Corbin to delay until after big e gets drafted to raw and cashes in on lashley to get revenge for what he did to kofi and woods
I dont know. I barely watch anymore, just know I would switch over either at the hour breaks or the final match and notice that Lashley only wanted to wrestle black guys. Goldberg is the first white guy he is getting in the ring with. I dont know if this is Lashley or the biggest heel in wrestling, Vince McMahon. They are taking it a bit too far.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we cannot be friends

they did our benevolent king so dirty
we have never been friends.

and I kind of like the Corbin story right now. They are actually doing something with him.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know. I barely watch anymore, just know I would switch over either at the hour breaks or the final match and notice that Lashley only wanted to wrestle black guys. Goldberg is the first white guy he is getting in the ring with. I dont know if this is Lashley or the biggest heel in wrestling, Vince McMahon. They are taking it a bit too far.
he had a huge feud with McIntyre...the wrestled many matches...

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also wants to wrestle Brock. Not sure what this guys on about,
White people are the victims, never getting title ops and all that.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was actually a great storyline when he was wrestling “black guys”.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm seeing a Rock and Sock Connection before my eyes

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked her "I don't need family" comment...meaning her dad going to AEW?
then they get a commercial from Ric from an auto warranty company.

what black guys did he wrestle?
every one on the roster other than Big E. I think even R Truth got thrown in there.

I mean I get it, I think. when Roman came back, he feuded with the usos because he only seemed to want to be in contact with his family, his kind. I apologize if I am wrong, just usually channel surf since I cannot stand it, but there would be an "open" challenge so I would wait to see who would come out and it just always seemed to be a black wrestler.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then they get a commercial from Ric from an auto warranty company.

every one on the roster other than Big E. I think even R Truth got thrown in there.

I mean I get it, I think. when Roman came back, he feuded with the usos because he only seemed to want to be in contact with his family, his kind. I apologize if I am wrong, just usually channel surf since I cannot stand it, but there would be an "open" challenge so I would wait to see who would come out and it just always seemed to be a black wrestler.
"his kind"?!

dude he has feuded with plenty of white wrestlers too....

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what black guys did he wrestle?
He went through the list of trying to get them in the would be Hurt Business. He just had the Broken Skull session and the way he explained made it actually a great story looking back on it.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He went through the list of trying to get them in the would be Hurt Business. He just had the Broken Skull session and the way he explained made it actually a great story looking back on it.
I do agree that the Hurt Business should have been more diverse. I don't know why they only had black dudes on it. It was a pretty decent faction

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do agree that the Hurt Business should have been more diverse. I don't know why they only had black dudes on it. It was a pretty decent faction
He said it wasn’t intentional. It was him and MVP, then got Shelton and then they went after guys who didn’t really have good storylines

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guess I missed that story line of beat a man down to see if he is good enough to join your faction. I saw "open" challenges and only black wrestlers coming out. Whatever I guess, I can see how this sounds racist, lets see what they do with Big E I guess.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao

That Charlotte/Nia match was sloppy as fuck. Complete amateur shit show. I'm pretty sure they legit started fighting each other at one point

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao

That Charlotte/Nia match was sloppy as fuck. Complete amateur shit show. I'm pretty sure they legit started fighting each other at one point
Nia is a danger to herself and everyone she wrestles. It has been like this since she started, there is no improvement, they just will not give up with her.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nia is a danger to herself and everyone she wrestles. It has been like this since she started, there is no improvement, they just will not give up with her.

and it appears she’s about to get a big push.