• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Wikipedia, Raw has had 1,396 episodes as of 2/24/20. That is 1,398 as of today.

Has there been a Monday night when WWF/E has not had an episode? If they have had an episode every Monday since the pilot, when which episode will be the last consecutive? Will they make it to 1,400 straight Mondays (given they haven't missed any and Wikipedia is right).

The only iffy time was that massive snowstorm several years ago and they had a broadcast show from Stamford in place of Raw. But if that counts then there’s been one every week. And they’ll likely do what they’re doing this week for SD which is nice it to the PC with no fans in attendance.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just an FYI....this one also behind a paywall

Ya didn't realize when I post links it doesn't redirect to the free site if you aren't an elite member, this is what it says

This Monday's Raw taping in Pittsburgh, PA has been canceled, PWInsider.com has confirmed. For the first time ever, Raw will be broadcast live from the WWE Performance Center on the USA Network. This move follows WWE's decision to cancel tonight's Smackdown taping in Detroit, moving it to the PC. It is quite possible the the PC will be the new regular home for WWE's flagship series for the foreseeable future.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya didn't realize when I post links it doesn't redirect to the free site if you aren't an elite member, this is what it says

This Monday's Raw taping in Pittsburgh, PA has been canceled, PWInsider.com has confirmed. For the first time ever, Raw will be broadcast live from the WWE Performance Center on the USA Network. This move follows WWE's decision to cancel tonight's Smackdown taping in Detroit, moving it to the PC. It is quite possible the the PC will be the new regular home for WWE's flagship series for the foreseeable future.

makes perfect sense.

I wonder if we’ll get some classic matches on the road to mania.

like Cena/bray from 6 years ago on SD and maybe some classic taker/Brock/Orton/edge matches?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Raw sucked. Maybe they couldn't get anybody to travel given he circumstances but they could have had at least thrown out some random matches or let Mysterio/Andrade go longer than what it did. SD was better and they had less time to plan for it. If that's all they are gonna be able to do, they might as well just cancel the shows

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Raw sucked. Maybe they couldn't get anybody to travel given he circumstances but they could have had at least thrown out some random matches or let Mysterio/Andrade go longer than what it did. SD was better and they had less time to plan for it. If that's all they are gonna be able to do, they might as well just cancel the shows

i wonder how many are under quarantine.

it’s a tough spot for sure.

but once again becky Ruins a legend’s return...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shayna Baszler's a legend now? You've truly gone off the deep end with that "hot" take.

yup.

stone cold and the rock aren’t legends.

you’ve gone full troll.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE has decided its going to pre-tape all events (minus WM, though some of it will be taped). They're currently filming several weeks worth of Raw, SDs, and NXT, including shows to air post-Mania. Playing it safe not knowing if they'll be able to continue to gather in groups to film in the coming days ahead.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE has decided its going to pre-tape all events (minus WM, though some of it will be taped). They're currently filming several weeks worth of Raw, SDs, and NXT, including shows to air post-Mania. Playing it safe not knowing if they'll be able to continue to gather in groups to film in the coming days ahead.

I believe all WM will be taped on 3/25 and 3/26 according to reports. I don’t think any of the matches will be live.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe all WM will be taped on 3/25 and 3/26 according to reports. I don’t think any of the matches will be live.

So they finally said they'd tape all of it? Last time I read something on it they said they were filming some matches at separate sites but seemed to indicate the PC matches would be live.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they finally said they'd tape all of it? Last time I read something on it they said they were filming some matches at separate sites but seemed to indicate the PC matches would be live.

According to this schedule it’s all going to be taped

Today/Saturday - Friday Night Smackdown for 3/27 and 4/3

Sunday 3/22 - Taping content in some form for future WWE NXT episodes.

Monday 3/23 and Tuesday 3/24 - Monday Night Raw episodes for 3/23 and 3/30

Wednesday 3/25 and Thursday 3/26 - Wrestlemania 36 Nights One and Two

WWE is also scheduled to tape material for Wrestlemania at other "closed sets" so there may be additional taping dates beyond what is shot at the WWE Performance Center.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’re showing WM30 on espn.

unpopular opinion, Lesnar\Taker was much better than the main event. Not even close. Even the ending.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ styles is just killing these promos with Taker.

ridiculously good.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ironic that Bazler had a Mike Tyson short on.

that’s what I think of with her. You know she’s tough, but her voice is the exact opposite of her brand. It’s very incongruent.