• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st off. Welcome to our little quiet humble oboe.

2nd) You and me are alike with our hatred of the Vikings Experience. Going to the way of Fight Cat, Duke the Dumpster Drosee etc. as one of the worst gimmicks of all time and they had only one match.

3) Ingore @The Q . We are still trying to find the best way to handle him

what did I do now?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh crap. That was out loud.

:behindsofa:

LMAO.

Also, I thought Duke the Dumpster had more than one match.

But is it really worse than the Red Rooster?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO.

Also, I thought Duke the Dumpster had more than one match.

But is it really worse than the Red Rooster?

He did.

Red rooster is under the etc. Fight cat is a real thing. Had more than one match I think.

But still 3 from WCW take the cake. Yeti, Glacier and who can ever forget. The Shockmaster

Ps edited the top.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did.

Red rooster is under the etc. Fight cat is a real thing. Had more than one match I think.

But still 3 from WCW take the cake. Yeti, Glacier and who can ever forget. The Shockmaster

Leave glacier alone!!

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He #5 on worst gimmicks.

Behind

4) Dragonmaster ( USWA)
3) Gobbly Gooker
2) Yeti
1) Shockmaster

You forgot Becky Lynch’s current unbelievable gimmick.

Plus come on, the original hunter Hearst Helmsley, spark plug bob holly?

How about the laughably bad race based ones?

At least mortal kombat fans got some fun with glacier.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The name is lame as hell, but it's probably #1200 on my give-a-shit-o-meter. I also understand the reason for the name change.

What reason for the change? There was nothing wrong with War Raiders. It worked well. It made sense to change it when they came to WWE when they were known as War Machine on the Indys because A)There was a Marvel character by that name and B)That MMA fighter being in the news for damn near killing his girlfriend but there's no reason to change it this time.

This newest change literally reeks of Vince. I can easily see the scenario of Vince seeing War Raiders for the 1st time as they're called up and going "Hey, they look like vikings. They're vikings now. Call them The Viking Experience or whatever!" and then everyone scrambles because he made the change 4 hours before the show started.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot Becky Lynch’s current unbelievable gimmick.

Plus come on, the original hunter Hearst Helmsley, spark plug bob holly?

How about the laughably bad race based ones?

At least mortal kombat fans got some fun with glacier.

Don't forget Stone Cold's gimmick. If you're gonna hate on Becky, you better be consistent and hate Stone Cold as well.

DallasSucks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget Stone Cold's gimmick. If you're gonna hate on Becky, you better be consistent and hate Stone Cold as well.

Well, considering Steve ripped of Sandman’s character from his ECW days, you might as well hate Sandman too. But I’ve met the guy a few times, you might want to do that at your own risk.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, considering Steve ripped of Sandman’s character from his ECW days, you might as well hate Sandman too. But I’ve met the guy a few times, you might want to do that at your own risk.

Oh cool, you know everyone too? We should get together and revel in our awesomeness!!

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I really didn’t like the gimmick as a 12 year old.

But he was also 6-5 260, so it was believable

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it wasn't.

I'm not shocked you're being a hypocrite about this.

Austin is huge. It’s believable he could whoop ass.

Becky is at the bottom of the Tier and would get whooped by most of the women’s division.

DallasSucks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Austin is huge. It’s believable he could whoop ass.

Becky is at the bottom of the Tier and would get whooped by most of the women’s division.

Austin wasn’t huge, he was undersized compared to the rest of the Men’s division, especially in the land of the giants that is The WWE.

What made him believable was that he was a tough scrapper that would dry gulch you and you would have to kill because he would keep coming after you.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Except Becky's changed so much in recent months that it's not the even remotely similar to Stone Cold's gimmick anymore.

You see Becky giving high-five to fans and smiling during her promos when the fans chant her name. That goes against the nature of a badass who doesn't give a f**k whether people like them or not, correct?

The first couple months of Becky's transformation were similar to Stone Cold....the last few months however have not been.

Just look at the video from this past Smackdown if you need any proof of what I just said.

Last edited:

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except Becky's changed so much in recent months that it's not the even remotely similar to Stone Cold's gimmick anymore.

You see Becky giving high-fives to fans and smiling during her promos when the fans chant her name. That goes against the nature of a badass who doesn't give a f**k whether people like them or not, correct?

Or crying to Stephanie for the suspension, or crying after wm....