• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Owens is hurt isn't he?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he had surgery.....and I know Vince has to have a belt on his pet....So Cena will carry the belt for awhile....until he (Vince) is ready to destroy Flair's world title record.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Owens wrestled last week at the NXT show so he's ok. It was a bad prediction anyway

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord, Byron Saxton horrible

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The crowd was terrible tonight

They were more obnoxious than they were creative

Also not a fan of the way the fans are continuing to treat Roman. He put up a hell of a performance at Wrestlemania and the WWE succumbed to the fans giving Seth the title but they continue to boo Roman.

I wish the old fans from the attitude era can all stone cold stonner these new age whiny fans

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a trainwreck. The crowd bored into doing a wave was pretty special.

If anyone missed the aftershow, Sting was in the ring with the cute blonde said he will accept anything the WWE throws his way. That crowd started to chant undertaker, he acknowledged them and said we'll see. Really sounded like the company man he was in WCW, but made it sound like he is not in their plans right now. Bo Dallas interrupted him right into a death drop, sting looked at him like he had no idea who he was. should have put him in the scorpion and snapped his twigs.

The Lesnar thing, what a mess. Thats what everybody seemed to want, Rollins with the strap, excuses for not fighting in title matches at each tv show, turn it into tag matches, six man matches, surprised Rollins even got in the ring. Maybe he gives some 150 pounder a chance eventually. He is gonna be losing and get counted out and retain his belt. Its really sad since he has so much talent.

3 & 6 years to go...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe Rollins get right in Lesnar's face. I was saying to myself, 'What are you doing, are you crazy?'. LOL

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The crowd also was chanting "we are awesome". Im sorry, but when you call yourself awesome, odds are that you aren't even close to it.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The chants at the Divas were gross and unnecessary.

This wasn't necessarily as bad, but after the quality of his match and the the physicality of it why were riled up to boo Reigns? I loved the Philly crowd shitting on the Rumble. Good fans showing the WWE they didn't want a wrestler getting overpushed before he was ready. They've clearly slowed down the push and he took the most legit looking beating I've seen in a WWE ring in at least a decade. So his push got the yellow light, he actually paid his dues, he was in the best Mania Main Event in years and the crowd was cheering for the Big Show over him?

Anyway, not saying he deserved sympathy cheers, but not also sure what they're booing him at that point

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the crowd was awesome. I didn't watch the Divas match though...that is definitely stupid and juvenile. Agree no creativity there...could have been a bunch of 14-yr old kids. But the Lucha Dragon reaction, the wave, "Suplex city" chants, and general rowdiness were a plus.

Lesnar was sick. Not mad at all he got "suspended." Great angle considering he's a part-timer.

Can't fault the fans for booing Reigns. He earned a ton of respect from me after WM, but may still have a ways to go with a lot of other people.

WWE has it going right now. Pretty great WM/Raw combo.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the crowd was awesome. I didn't watch the Divas match though...that is definitely stupid and juvenile. Agree no creativity there...could have been a bunch of 14-yr old kids. But the Lucha Dragon reaction, the wave, "Suplex city" chants, and general rowdiness were a plus.

Lesnar was sick. Not mad at all he got "suspended." Great angle considering he's a part-timer.

Can't fault the fans for booing Reigns. He earned a ton of respect from me after WM, but may still have a ways to go with a lot of other people.

WWE has it going right now. Pretty great WM/Raw combo.

They had to mute the crowd for it so the kids might have started it but by the end it was end the whole crowd might have been done doing it.

WWE needs to make a Brock Lesnar Suplex city t-shirt

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The crowd was awesome, if we got that crowd every week RAW would be can't miss TV every week. It would make wrestling way fun again.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The crowd was awesome, if we got that crowd every week RAW would be can't miss TV every week. It would make wrestling way fun again.

Personally, a renewed "attitude era" would make it more "must watch tv" for me. TV-14. Screw this PG crap.

3 & 6 years to go...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, a renewed "attitude era" would make it more "must watch tv" for me. TV-14. Screw this PG crap.
I agree. Linda lost all of the elections. She is done with that. Screw PG! Back to TV-14. Blood during cage matches, lots more tits and ass!!!

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I thought Lesnar's rampage, the IC and US title matches, Heyman's promo, the NXT debuts made it a must watch Raw. Enthusiastic crowds are great but the diva chants didn't make it a better Raw

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can anyone compliment a crowd when they do the wave and chant we are awesome? That is the instant sign of a bunch of douche bags, that was a horrendous crowd and WWE should be ashamed, even in the attitude era that would've been a douchey crowd.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should have gotten to see Rollins destroyed at the hands of Lesnar, they had a right to be upset. Maybe tonights chant should be How stupid are we?