• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Raw thread

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena got BEASTED tonight.

Seth Rollins would make a great Heyman Guy.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rollins is a Paul Heyman guy now holy shit

he doesn't need it because he's good on the mic already, but this will make him that much more important if they do it right. (it did screw Cesaro over so let's hope that doesn't happen ugh)

Lesnar is the fucking man, if Cena wins at the Rumble fuck this company.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rollins is a Paul Heyman guy now holy shit

he doesn't need it because he's good on the mic already, but this will make him that much more important if they do it right. (it did screw Cesaro over so let's hope that doesn't happen ugh)

Lesnar is the fucking man, if Cena wins at the Rumble fuck this company.

Cena won't be in the Rumble because he will beat Lesnar in the match before the Rumble.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roman Reigns is gonna win the Rumble and face BROCK Lesnar at WM. Brock will lose if he's leaving the WWE after WM. If reigns wins, Rollins will try to cash in only to be stopped by Cena or Lesnar

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching RAW with my girlfriend and I couldn't take, it so I picked up some bonus points and watched Glee on Netflix with her. Surprisingly, Glee wasn't the gayer of the two shows.

I still take shit from my sister about watching the Glee Rocky Horror Episode.

not gay at all.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why else would they call the Cena vs Lesnar match @ RR, "The Final Battle"?

But with WWE 'Final" could just mean for this year/month or this PPV, as in last time they will meet in a match at the Royal Rumble (until we decide they should fight again next year).

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But with WWE 'Final" could just mean for this year/month or this PPV, as in last time they will meet in a match at the Royal Rumble (until we decide they should fight again next year).

I think it goes to the trying to make it seem legit angle with less title matches like UFC or boxing. Usually its 1 to 1 with victories, the third bout is the rubber match to crown the victor. Final battle is, John, you have now had three chances, its not gonna happen, then move on to Reigns or HHH with Lesnar.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it goes to the trying to make it seem legit angle with less title matches like UFC or boxing. Usually its 1 to 1 with victories, the third bout is the rubber match to crown the victor. Final battle is, John, you have now had three chances, its not gonna happen, then move on to Reigns or HHH with Lesnar.

He's 0-2, why does he need a third chance? I wonder if this would be Reigns title shot if he hadn't gotten hurt.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should push Ziggler to take over for Cena. Roman Reigns bores me to death.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget Smackdown is tonight on USA!!!!!

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's 0-2, why does he need a third chance? I wonder if this would be Reigns title shot if he hadn't gotten hurt.

Simply because there is no one else. Its better than big show or henry. Brock probably wont fight Ryback because he hits too hard and this is supposed to be fake.

I'm thinking the MMA is just a ploy to get Lesnar paid again. I dont think he goes anywhere. I think Rollins is tied in to block Reigns from Lesnar. You just know he is gonna interfere again in January. Might need to be inside a cage.

If Brock leaves, then I can see Reigns stopping Rollins and John giving Reigns the title shot. Otherwise, its Cena beats Brock, Rollins cashes in and Cena and Reigns share chances for the belt.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simply because there is no one else. Its better than big show or henry. Brock probably wont fight Ryback because he hits too hard and this is supposed to be fake.

I'm thinking the MMA is just a ploy to get Lesnar paid again. I dont think he goes anywhere. I think Rollins is tied in to block Reigns from Lesnar. You just know he is gonna interfere again in January. Might need to be inside a cage.

If Brock leaves, then I can see Reigns stopping Rollins and John giving Reigns the title shot. Otherwise, its Cena beats Brock, Rollins cashes in and Cena and Reigns share chances for the belt.

Exactly how I see it playing out. Reigns wins RR. Cena beats Lesnar at RR, Rollins cashes in. Cena vs Rollins at Feb PPV, Rollins retains. WM main event Reigns vs Rollins. Reigns wins.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rollins is going to be the next Heyman guy after Brock leaves.

Who is going to beat Rusev?? Might as well wait until WM. I like Ryback stepping up, but not sure they'll have him win.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reigns vs Rollins will be WM main event, Or Brock vs Rock, or HHH vs Sting. God I wish they would have kept the Undertakers streak alive and had Taker vs Sting at Mania. That would have been unbelievable.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody know when DB is coming back??? Will it be before or after WrestleMania????

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena isn't beating Lesner at RR. Essentially every report from everywhere has said it will be Reigns and Lesner at WM with Reigns winning. I'll be highly surprised if anything else happens.

As far as Cena being shoved down our throats, I'll go to Stone Colds opinion on this. It's not Cenas fault no one else has stepped up and taken it from him. It's not his fault no one has even come close. Stone Cold is absolutely right. People want to blame Cena, but he works his ass off and if everyone else did that, someone else would be where he is or at least near him.

Ziggler could be the Shawn Michaels of this generation. Dude has insane talent, is great at taking a beating and coming out the otherside and win and the crowd loves him. He has the flair to showoff.

There is a lot of talent in the WWE right now. Cena, Bryan, Rollins, Ambrose, Reigns, Ziggler, Wyatt, Harper, etc. Not to mention the insane amount of talent in NXT. I think the WWE will be alright.