• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official pats/falcons SB smack talk thread

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking they deflated some footballs a few years ago

Then on a prior time they recorded all of the opponents practice sessions - that was the year they aced every game in the season and somehow failed to get the Giants practice sessions before the super-Bowl and it cost them.

They have been sanctioned by the NFL atleast once or twice to my knowledge.

But either way - I like shooting for the under-dog - Go Falcons

The NFL admitted in federal court there was no actual direct evidence of cheating.

They never filmed a practice, it was a story by tomasse (spelling?) That was quickly retracted when proven to be false.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahaha, he'll be back

If he does, he'd better be ready. After a week we'd finally gotten in to obviously lighthearted shit talking, everyone cutting up, then he shows up with a corncob up his ass, and then says he's done with this thread after getting bitch slapped a few times, he'll get no mercy.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL admitted in federal court there was no actual direct evidence of cheating.

They never filmed a practice, it was a story by tomasse (spelling?) That was quickly retracted when proven to be false.

Listen to what you said - The NFL admitted there was no direct evidence. I am pretty sure they were sanctioned by the NFL at least once and yeah, I will give it to you that there was not quote EVIDENCE end quote - that, however does not mean they didn't cheat.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he does, he'd better be ready. After a week we'd finally gotten in to obviously lighthearted shit talking, everyone cutting up, then he shows up with a corncob up his ass, and then says he's done with this thread after getting bitch slapped a few times, he'll get no mercy.

I'll get my popcorn ready....

Yeah, this thread as well as the STeelers v Pats smack talk thread have been great and a lot of just shooting the Shiat and going back and forth.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cheating is one of the reasons to like the Pats. I've always admired those that push the grey area of the rulebook to the absolute limit. Yeah, you might get in a little trouble if caught, but I love the fact that they're trying to do everything possible to ensure that they win.

I don't like the Pats because they have an obvious homosexual at QB with a voice fit for NAMBLA and they like to bogart all the good white receivers.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cheating is one of the reasons to like the Pats. I've always admired those that push the grey area of the rulebook to the absolute limit. Yeah, you might get in a little trouble if caught, but I love the fact that they're trying to do everything possible to ensure that they win.

I don't like the Pats because they have an obvious homosexual at QB with a voice fit for NAMBLA and they like to bogart all the good white receivers.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Don't let Harbaugh see/hear this!!!!

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll get my popcorn ready....

Yeah, this thread as well as the STeelers v Pats smack talk thread have been great and a lot of just shooting the Shiat and going back and forth.

Took it a while to get there. Think it took a few days for me and the Pats fans to understand eachother a little bit.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen to what you said - The NFL admitted there was no direct evidence. I am pretty sure they were sanctioned by the NFL at least once and yeah, I will give it to you that there was not quote EVIDENCE end quote - that, however does not mean they didn't cheat.

When no cheating occurs, there is no evidence. There is undeniable scientific proof of why the balls were of by ~.5 psi. The balls were never intentionally deflated, it was a witch hunt from Jump Street.

The argument the NFL made in court is that under the CBS they could punish players even if they had broken no rules.

The punishment in spygate was for filming in an unapproved location. The punishment was harsh because the Pats, and every NFL was told to not do it from the sidelines anymore, and BB snubbed his nose at them and did so anyways. Filming of the opponents sideline continues to this day but is done from the press booth level in one of the bones.

You are simply uninformed and fell for the ESPN spin.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took it a while to get there. Think it took a few days for me and the POats fans to understand eachother a little bit.

I remember ya and know you are a good guy..... But yeah a thread like this it could take a while to see who's really good and who's a complete A-hole

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When no cheating occurs, there is no evidence. There is undeniable scientific proof of why the balls were of by ~.5 psi. The balls were never intentionally deflated, it was a witch hunt from Jump Street.

The argument the NFL made in court is that under the CBS they could punish players even if they had broken no rules.

The punishment in spygate was for filming in an unapproved location. The punishment was harsh because the Pats, and every NFL was told to not do it from the sidelines anymore, and BB snubbed his nose at them and did so anyways. Filming of the opponents sideline continues to this day but is done from the press booth level in one of the bones.

Save your keystrokes hoss, you're arguing with the biggest moron on the entire Hoop.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree, that there will be no evidence when there is no cheating going on, but with all due respect just because there is no evidence does not mean there is no cheating or was none. Do you think O J Simpson was guilty? There was no evidence to convict him. Either way though I still say the Patriots have the edge and will win. Not to take away from what New England has done, they have Tom Brady and he will be in the hall of fame eventually and just might be considered the best of all time so no disrespect to the team. I just don't trust them a lot

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You missed my point on this by the way or perhaps I didn't explain myself clearly. It's not that I think they cheated this time in particular. It's that there has been enough questionable history to be suspicious of what they do. I get it that nothing was proven and etc. That doesn't mean they were innocent victims either

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The beat the shit out of Oakland Raiders for one title, so hell, that has to count for something that's great about them. :lol:

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps. Now I'll admit I know nothing about his family size or if he is supporting someone with a disability or anything like that but if he doesn't then how can he truly say he can't live off that?

I'm the sole breadwinner in my family and I'm supporting my disabled son on that too. He gets some support from the gvmt for his meds, but the rest is my measly nickel.....

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe if I was cooling my jets at home.

But working for the man it's hard enough to actually post here....

I work for a living too with no computer access and I still rock a flip phone. I turned on sports talk radio for today for the first time since college football ended.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I work for a living too with no computer access and I still rock a flip phone. I turned on sports talk radio for today for the first time since college football ended.

And yet somehow you duplicated almost word for word a take from one of your local sport stations.