• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats exactly what that guy was doing by that statement "and youthough Kobe was a toxic teammate"

Jason Lloyd ‏@JasonLloydABJ 28m
Asked a #Cavs official if LBJ, Kyrie & Kevin Love would be raised through the stage tonight in a cloud of smoke. Apparently the answer is no

lol....how ridiculous was all that in restrospect? could u imagine if Lebron, Love and Kyrie came out on teh stage with a bunch of loud music and smoke machines?? what a freaking circus

:L The comparison was with Dwight and Harden. People blamed Kobe for Dwight leaving and this whole time in Houston, Dwight has shown that he was the problem and not Kobe.

Here's a newsflash for you: Not everything posted on these boards is about Lebron or the Cavs. This is tOfficial NBA Off Season News and Rumors thread, not tOfficial Lebron thread.

Agent Orange

Harbaugh's shrink
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a newsflash for you: Not everything posted on these boards is about Lebron or the Cavs. This is tOfficial NBA Off Season News and Rumors thread, not tOfficial Lebron thread.

WiggyRuss: Well why the fuck not!?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nate Silver, the numbers whiz who correctly predicted all 50 states in the 2012 presidential election, projected the Cavs to win 65 games next season if they acquire Love.

just wondering if you guys have any clue who Nate Silver is....im guessing the majority have no clue

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nate Silver, the numbers whiz who correctly predicted all 50 states in the 2012 presidential election, projected the Cavs to win 65 games next season if they acquire Love.

just wondering if you guys have any clue who Nate Silver is....im guessing the majority have no clue

I saw him on the Daily Show once, doesn't mean he knows shit about sports though.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who gives a fuck?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the heat big 3 in 2010 doesnt win 60 games who are better than the cavs 3 best players then the cavs aren't winning 65. It's just unrealistic

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russy doesn't understand that it will take some time for them to jell and all get used to their new roles and playing with guys they never played with each other. He is expecting them to play like a well oiled machine from game 1

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russy doesn't understand that it will take some time for them to jell and all get used to their new roles and playing with guys they never played with each other. He is expecting them to play like a well oiled machine from game 1

Yup kind of get that now lol

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the heat big 3 in 2010 doesnt win 60 games who are better than the cavs 3 best players then the cavs aren't winning 65. It's just unrealistic

if LeBron, Wally Szerbiack , Daniel Gibson, Ben Wallace way passed his prime, Pavlovic, Delonte, Z, Varejao, Joe Smith can win 66 with Mike Brown coaching

then

LeBron , Kevin Love, Kyrie Irving, Dion Waiters, Varejao, Tristan Thompson,Mike Miller, Marion (likely), Delledova, Haywood, Powell, Harris can win 61 with David Blatt coaching

nothing will convince me otherwise- we shall see who is right

i have no problem being doubted and having shots taken at me---- took PLENTY of them when i suggested that the Cavs could come out of this offseason with LeBron and Love back in January/February....

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i never said i expected them to play like a well oiled machine from day one- I do NEXT year when i think they can make a run at 70

but with all that talent- especially if they add another guy which i have heard they are trying to do (and have offered picks and the jazz non-guaranteed contracts for a rim protector)-----if and when Marion signs- if Allen signs

I dont think they have to be a "well oiled machine" from day 1 with all that talent

Again- i think they barely lose any games at home- and they dont lose to teams that they should not lose too, like AT ALL...- that goes a long way to getting to that number 61

but we shall see- its why they play the games

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats exactly what that guy was doing by that statement "and youthough Kobe was a toxic teammate"

Jason Lloyd ‏@JasonLloydABJ 28m
Asked a #Cavs official if LBJ, Kyrie & Kevin Love would be raised through the stage tonight in a cloud of smoke. Apparently the answer is no

lol....how ridiculous was all that in restrospect? could u imagine if Lebron, Love and Kyrie came out on teh stage with a bunch of loud music and smoke machines?? what a freaking circus

Your owner called out Lebron in a letter written in Comic Sans......and said the Cavs would win a title before Lebron and the Heat. What's the joke again?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if LeBron, Wally Szerbiack , Daniel Gibson, Ben Wallace way passed his prime, Pavlovic, Delonte, Z, Varejao, Joe Smith can win 66 with Mike Brown coaching

then

LeBron , Kevin Love, Kyrie Irving, Dion Waiters, Varejao, Tristan Thompson,Mike Miller, Marion (likely), Delledova, Haywood, Powell, Harris can win 61 with David Blatt coaching

i have no problem being doubted and having shots taken at me---- took PLENTY of them when i suggested that the Cavs could come out of this offseason with LeBron and Love back in January/February....

On paper it's a better lineup. But each player (Love/Irvin/Lebron) are going to have to modify their games, particularly the former two. The Cavs are also using a rookie head coach who hasn't coached one game at the NBA level. And just like what the Heat had to deal with for the last four years, you're now going to get every team's best shot. As has been mentioned ad nauseam, Lebron no longer cares about the regular season. He's been there, done that and has won a title as the team with and without home court advantage. He knows the regular season is a marathon, not a sprint.

It's these reasons that everyone on this board has thrown at you which leads , yet you just cannot grasp these simple concepts. The Cavs will finish with a good record, just not 61 wins.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

then

Hate it break it to you bud but the Eastern Conference isn't the same as it was in 2007. At least using the Heat as an example is more recent. The East got a little more parity this past offseason.

Nate Silver, the numbers whiz who correctly predicted all 50 states in the 2012 presidential election, projected the Cavs to win 65 games next season if they acquire Love
translation: 'hey guys I found an even bigger nerd than I am to tell you how great the Cavs are going to be on paper'

Last edited by a moderator:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're using the 66 win team as your example, the Cavs should go 98-0 this season

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're using the 66 win team as your example, the Cavs should go 98-0 this season

Yep. different team, different coach, different players, different and better competition. 54-60 wins, not bad at all IMO