• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sports radio guys in Houston last night suggested that it's possible that guys like Melo and Chris Bosh shunned Houston because they did not wish to be teammates with Dwight Howard and James Harden.

They were killing Harden last night on the radio!

I could see LeBron making it work in Houston, I don't think there's anyone else who could pull it off though. Harden and Dwight are like the class clowns of the NBA.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno why people hate on Harden so much. He's such a great defender:

820467449.gif

Just look at that hustle!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never heard of the site wallstcheatsheet but this is crazy. Here are their top 6 teams & odds to win it all next year...

6. Clippers (10 to 1)
5. Rockets (10 to 1)
4. Thunder (13 to 2)
3. Bulls (13 to 2)
2. Spurs (9 to 2)

1. drum roll please...

Cavs (15 to 4)

that just doesn't seem right

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all the bandwagon money being bet on LeBron's return by casual observers who know name players but don't know the game.

These are the same people who had Miami winning 75 games a year when the Big Three was first formed.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been telling people this way before it came out. A lot of players don't like Dwight

No not opinion my friend stated that bosh chose Miami because he loves it there and he's not a fan of Howard same with lebron. Kevin love also said he doesn't like harden and Howard's competitive nature

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No not opinion my friend stated that bosh chose Miami because he loves it there and he's not a fan of Howard same with lebron. Kevin love also said he doesn't like harden and Howard's competitive nature

Lack thereof?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bartelstein said Warriors general manager Bob Myers and assistant GM Travis Schlenk inquired every day about Rush once free agency began. He said Myers walked out of Rush's recent workout convinced of the forward's abilities after 10 minutes and said, "I've seen all I need to see."

"That type of persistence paid off," Bartelstein said.

"The second year is when you get your game back. That first year you're really trying to survive," Bartelstein said. "He's worked really hard to get back and is excited for the opportunity."

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bartelstein said Warriors general manager Bob Myers and assistant GM Travis Schlenk inquired every day about Rush once free agency began. He said Myers walked out of Rush's recent workout convinced of the forward's abilities after 10 minutes and said, "I've seen all I need to see."

"The second year is when you get your game back. That first year you're really trying to survive," Bartelstein said. "He's worked really hard to get back and is excited for the opportunity."

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rush is not as good as Klay, but do you think this move may have been made with a Love trade in the works which includes Klay? Golden State seems adamant that they won't trade Klay.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody wants to play with DWIGHTMARE

Harden shouldn't get the blame.

Dwight is the biggest douchebag in the entire league ...and 2nd is not that close.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody wants to play with DWIGHTMARE

Harden shouldn't get the blame.

Dwight is the biggest douchebag in the entire league ...and 2nd is not that close.
I agree that Dwight is a giant douche, but Trevor Ariza just did a sign and trade to get to Houston.

He took less. 4yrs 32mil with his salary being reduced every year.