• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Offseason News and Rumors

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you can compare anyone to Artest. I doubt Lance would start knocking out fans because someone threw a chicken bone at him, but hey, you never know. :noidea:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever that means:

Last edited by a moderator:

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sports radio guys in Houston last night suggested that it's possible that guys like Melo and Chris Bosh shunned Houston because they did not wish to be teammates with Dwight Howard and James Harden.

They were killing Harden last night on the radio!

Shield-Thread Killa

Tribal Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 876.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAH

I don't think you can compare anyone to Artest. I doubt Lance would start knocking out fans because someone threw a chicken bone at him, but hey, you never know. :noidea:

I was thinking more in the lines of how ARTEST/MWP likes to either lose it with players on purpose or if they just get possessed by the EVIL NBA DEMI GODS

Shield-Thread Killa

Tribal Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 876.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GOOD

The sports radio guys in Houston last night suggested that it's possible that guys like Melo and Chris Bosh shunned Houston because they did not wish to be teammates with Dwight Howard and James Harden.

I dislike HARDEN and he should never have made the last OLYMPIC TEAM...

And I have retained a VOODO WITCH DOCTOR to ensure he isn't picked for the next team..

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've been telling people this way before it came out. A lot of players don't like Dwight