• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Lions Board Draft Thread

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's injury prone. watch that tape at the 2 hour 8 minute mark and tell me you love that pick. all rb's get injured but that isn't a good sign for the future.

I'll give him credit for hanging tough after the Harrison hit but late 4th quarter run taking himself to the ground is highly questionable and HE SUCKED BALLS in the SEC CG

I cant argue his injury issues. Obviously he is injury prone, but that was running the ball a shit ton of times every game. He wont see nearly that kind of use here. We throw a lot and picked up Blount in FA to be the battering ram. He will be an all purpose back for us but he wont get a ton of touches. I think even Tion will be getting more time next year. I think Kerryon is a nice addition to the mix.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on the Lions draft I dont see what talent has to do with getting drafted early.

Ragnow is regarded as the best C in the draft by many. Not sure why everyone is freaking over it.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant argue his injury issues. Obviously he is injury prone, but that was running the ball a shit ton of times every game. He wont see nearly that kind of use here. We throw a lot and picked up Blount in FA to be the battering ram. He will be an all purpose back for us but he wont get a ton of touches. I think even Tion will be getting more time next year. I think Kerryon is a nice addition to the mix.
Part time players shouldn't be taken in the second round.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part time players shouldn't be taken in the second round.

TB drafted a guy from Humboldt St early in the 3rd and KC just took a ST player. I dont think we did anything too crazy compared to those.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

let's see. draft a RB in 2nd round with 3 total dislocations in two shoulders and three surgeries on those shoulders because one of them isn't even mentioned and then give up an additional 4th rd pick to move up and draft a repeatedly injured rb.

not buying your homerism with BQ.

I like the kids toughness and skillset as a AA replacement but sure as hell not as a bellcow rb for the future and if he's only a AA replacement then it's even worse of a pick.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TB drafted a guy from Humboldt St early in the 3rd and KC just took a ST player. I dont think we did anything too crazy compared to those.
We spent a second and fourth on a part time player.

There's a difference.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let's see. draft a RB in 2nd round with 3 total dislocations in two shoulders and three surgeries on those shoulders because one of them isn't even mentioned and then give up an additional 4th rd pick to move up and draft a repeatedly injured rb.

not buying your homerism with BQ.

I like the kids toughness and skillset as a AA replacement but sure as hell not as a bellcow rb for the future and if he's only a AA replacement then it's even worse of a pick.

I cant condone giving up the 4th. I was not thrilled with that.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pittsburg drafted a Safety in the first that isn't worth 2 shits in coverage but can hit like a freight train and also miss a lot of tackles.

New Orleans gave up 2 first round picks to draft a suspect, raw talent for a DE when they're in a Win Now mode because of Brees. and Brees isn't playing for more than two more years regardless cuz N.O. will stop paying that type of money.

crazy, stupid picks from many teams but I hope they all work out for every team.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He ran behind a mediocre line at Auburn too and lit up some of the best defenses in CFB and Auburn had no passing game so everyone knew he was getting the ball. Imagine what he might do when teams have to defend Stafford first.
Are you sure about that? After watching Kerryon's highlight packages, I came away more impressed with his line than with him.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i-dont-care-bear-28275213.png

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions would've been better off trading up for RoJo and using him as a compliment to Blount this year and go after a Bellcow next year. RoJo doesn't have the injury issues and is every bit as tough of an inside runner as Johnson if not more.

RB lifespan are already short coming into the NFL and they take hits on those shoulders every single time they're tackled. Johnson has already shown a history of this problem and it's only going to get worse regardless of the fact he played in the toughest conference in all of CFB.

I could care less how many missed tackles he created. He's injury prone and surgery prone and we gave up a high vale pick and a development pick with possible starter potential.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you sure about that? After watching Kerryon's highlight packages, I came away more impressed with his line than with him.

They were decent but Pettyway was their other runner and was not that impressive. That tells me the line is not great anyway.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions would've been better off trading up for RoJo and using him as a compliment to Blount this year and go after a Bellcow next year. RoJo doesn't have the injury issues and is every bit as tough of an inside runner as Johnson if not more.

RB lifespan are already short coming into the NFL and they take hits on those shoulders every single time they're tackled. Johnson has already shown a history of this problem and it's only going to get worse regardless of the fact he played in the toughest conference in all of CFB.

I could care less how many missed tackles he created. He's injury prone and surgery prone and we gave up a high vale pick and a development pick with possible starter potential.
I didn't want any RB this high.

Since our front 7 needs help. But I woulda liked Jones.