• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Free Agency Thread (Post all signings here)

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manny Lawson - LB - Bengals The Packers have reportedly been in discussions with free agent OLB Manny Lawson.
The Packers are seeking a bookend linebacker opposite Clay Matthews, and Lawson has experience in the 3-4 as well as the 4-3. He would have to be platooned with a situational pass rusher in Green Bay. According to Scout.com, Lawson is also drawing interest from the Colts, Browns, Bengals and Raiders.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeMeco Ryans - LB - Eagles Eagles acquired MLB DeMeco Ryans from the Texans in exchange for an undisclosed mid-round draft pick.
A Pro Bowl middle linebacker early in his career, Ryans wasn't was as well-suited to the weak-side interior in Wade Phillips 3-4 scheme. After a slow start in returning from Achilles surgery, Ryans came on stronger late in the season. He fills a major need in Philadelphia, where Andy Reid's squad has long been in need of a three-down tackling machine in the middle. Jamar Chaney (neck surgery) will move back outside. Considering Ryans $5.9 million salary, the Texans' haul of a mid-round pick was as much as could reasonably be expected.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DeMeco Ryans - LB - Eagles Eagles acquired MLB DeMeco Ryans from the Texans in exchange for an undisclosed mid-round draft pick.
A Pro Bowl middle linebacker early in his career, Ryans wasn't was as well-suited to the weak-side interior in Wade Phillips 3-4 scheme. After a slow start in returning from Achilles surgery, Ryans came on stronger late in the season. He fills a major need in Philadelphia, where Andy Reid's squad has long been in need of a three-down tackling machine in the middle. Jamar Chaney (neck surgery) will move back outside. Considering Ryans $5.9 million salary, the Texans' haul of a mid-round pick was as much as could reasonably be expected.

The Network reports its for a 4th round and a swapping of third round picks

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early Doucet re-signs with Cards on two year deal.

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Word on the street is that we signed some guy named Alex Smith

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay you're right Ray. I could have sworn i saw that he signed with the Eagles. My bad...

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Adam Caplan:

Former Panthers DE/OLB Everette Brown is expected to visit the Lions over the next 24 hours. Was waived by the Chargers last weekend.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Adam Caplan:

Former Panthers DE/OLB Everette Brown is expected to visit the Lions over the next 24 hours. Was waived by the Chargers last weekend.

I'm sure he'll do what Everette takes to get on an nfl team. :)

...I just had to bring that one back from the ESPN dead.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure he'll do what Everette takes to get on an nfl team. :)

...I just had to bring that one back from the ESPN dead.

It kills me that he keeps going to 4-3 teams. I've always thought he would make a much better 3-4 OLB. If i remember correctly wasn't it imac who was a big fan of his coming out of college?

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see Wimbley getting his money. All my friends (and people I know) in the league got paid this off season.

Wimbley was a heck of a high hurdler in high school at NW.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
54 receptions, 689 yards and 5 TD's...I would hardly call that awful. It was a major improvement from his 3 previous seasons.

That was his best year. He's a poor man's Crabtree.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing its Tebow to the Jets for a 4th round pick.... (moved to another thread)