• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Broncos News/Rumors Thread

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alexander Johnson jumped in a frozen lake, saved some rock climbers’ bag, and saved his dog too?

Lots of stuff here for Bronco fans on Alexander Johnson - who dived into a forzen lake to save a rock climbers bag and dog. His goal to lead the league in turnovers.

Bonus - there's a link to Broncos schedule - showing short vids of Bronco players with each game - I thought it was pretty good - even has AJ in a froze lake.

I once jumped into an unfrozen lake to save a friends frisbee. No dog jumped in with me.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Broncogreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come'on Cody Latimer - you know better than that.

Damn football players can't play football and all of a sudden they've gone gangster on us.

Buffalo Bills defensive lineman Ed Oliver was arrested in Houston, Texas, and charged with DWI and unlawfully carrying a weapon.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His take on Melvin Gordon was quite interesting too....

Yes, you are probably right as is DC, I still would not have signed him to that bloated contract.

I will say this the addition Lloyd Cushenberry III Graham Glasgow will probably make Gordon above average and really net 4.0 a run. So yes what he does in the passing game will be helpful.

I would not have signed him if he was free. But I get why Elway did all the same.

I also would not have Sander I still don't like him. He is not my cup of tea.

There is more bronco player I would not like hanging around all that much so no biggie.:suds:

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we have to keep bringing up if we would sign or not sign Gordon? He is a Bronco. We’ve already discussed this several times.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we have to keep bringing up if we would sign or not sign Gordon? He is a Bronco. We’ve already discussed this several times.

You are such a tease:nod:

You do get he brought it up.

You do get I said you right lightened up Buttercup:suds:

Last edited:

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He brought it up on Friday while we were discussing it. We can go another round about Melvin Gordon if you want but I feel we have bee there done that until he starts playing or until the next article comes out. ;)

What else can we find to talk about? Hmmmm, it is May! How about....

Super Bowl 50?!?

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you are probably right as is DC, I still would not have signed him to that bloated contract.

I will say this the addition Lloyd Cushenberry III Graham Glasgow will probably make Gordon above average and really net 4.0 a run. So yes what he does in the passing game will be helpful.

I would not have signed him if he was free. But I get why Elway did all the same.

I also would not have Sander I still don't like him. He is not my cup of tea.

There is more bronco player I would not like hanging around all that much so no biggie.:suds:

The interior of our O-Line is looking pretty good. If we can effectively run it right up the gut then our passing game is really going to open up. Defenses won't be able to send so much pass rush and Defensive Backs will have to stay closer to the LOS. We'll still have weak OT's but that should help, anyway. As much as I've heard that Shurmur is a 3WR guy I am intrigued by the new TE. He played with Lock in college and, from what little I've heard, was not bad at run blocking while still being pretty quick, with decent hands. I would like to see what they can do with 2WR/2TE/1RB. I'm daydreaming about being able to run it right up the gut and then still send 5 guys out in threatening patterns from the same formation with the same look.