• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official 2016 Fantasy Baseball Thread

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck that- trade revoked. With the Fowler signing, there will be less playing time for Schwarber

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how is it that you know I'm not a Phillies fan? You can see my avi right?
I don't have a problem with you visiting our posting site. I think you are a true blue baseball fan.
The Twins SportsHoopla site gets little to no support, seems like nobody is posting there lately. The Phillies site is not much better, but we have regular jargon going at any given time. Sometimes Omar gets a little edgy after self medication. We forgive him since he came up with a baseball quiz game to hold our interest during the offseason.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a problem with you visiting our posting site. I think you are a true blue baseball fan.
The Twins SportsHoopla site gets little to no support, seems like nobody is posting there lately. The Phillies site is not much better, but we have regular jargon going at any given time. Sometimes Omar gets a little edgy after self medication. We forgive him since he came up with a baseball quiz game to hold our interest during the offseason.

I've been here for a while and when I first got here the Phillies threads were even deader than the Twins threads currently are. Before the big CBS exodus I was almost the only one posting on the Phillies threads with a few other people I got to come over from Fox but they have since fallen off. HD has done some great things with the site since he took over for Ghost. It's good to see yous guys keeping up some activity over here as it's much more than it used to be.
I feel that we all have equal right to post here or on any thread on SportsHoopla for that matter. It's silly when people get too territorial about it and try to be the authority. We're all just here to chat it up and have a little fun, and that's what it's all about. I can forgive and forget a little misstep here and there and just want things to be copacetic so I hope we are all capable of leaving BS in the past where it belongs. Baseball season is coming up and I'm looking forward to some baseball talk and a spike in activity on the baseball threads.
So anyway, moving forward it's all good and Go Phils! (As hard as that might be to say right now) :tsk:

Cheers. :suds:

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been here for a while and when I first got here the Phillies threads were even deader than the Twins threads currently are. Before the big CBS exodus I was almost the only one posting on the Phillies threads with a few other people I got to come over from Fox but they have since fallen off. HD has done some great things with the site since he took over for Ghost. It's good to see yous guys keeping up some activity over here as it's much more than it used to be.
I feel that we all have equal right to post here or on any thread on SportsHoopla for that matter. It's silly when people get too territorial about it and try to be the authority. We're all just here to chat it up and have a little fun, and that's what it's all about. I can forgive and forget a little misstep here and there and just want things to be copacetic so I hope we are all capable of leaving BS in the past where it belongs. Baseball season is coming up and I'm looking forward to some baseball talk and a spike in activity on the baseball threads.
So anyway, moving forward it's all good and Go Phils! (As hard as that might be to say right now) :tsk:

Cheers. :suds:
Baseball talk is what its all about. The best part is that we don't always have to agree. I enjoy having
a new or fresh poster with their own prospective. I would like to see others visit the Phillies site as well.
The Phillies will be interesting to watch due to their growing process, new talent will be emerging and that
will keep things interesting!

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who needs a SP?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only have 1 relief pitcher.

And I went homer on my bench players.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck that- trade revoked. With the Fowler signing, there will be less playing time for Schwarber
Dammit, I missed the offer. Ever since they settled the strike down at the bagel shop Ive been missing out on all kinds of important shit.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit, I missed the offer. Ever since they settled the strike down at the bagel shop Ive been missing out on all kinds of important shit.
Yeah fucking work. At least the Phils will be on in a half hour

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I'll give you Crawford, Ruf, and Howard for Betts...........oh, shit, my brain cramp. Please ignore. I just woke from a weird dream. I did have a bit of mile-high mint chocolate.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gardner and Andrew Miller for Cruz

I'll pass on that one. Chapman will be the closer in NY when his 30 games is up. With relievers only really contributing to one category, it's hard to justify having more than 2 IMO. If my starting pitchers do work, I'll be ok with losing the saves/holds category every week.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll pass on that one. Chapman will be the closer in NY when his 30 games is up. With relievers only really contributing to one category, it's hard to justify having more than 2 IMO. If my starting pitchers do work, I'll be ok with losing the saves/holds category every week.
Cut the niceties. This trade business is savagely cut-throat. You really need to have a "fuck you" attitude to succeed