• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official 2014 OOC Facepalm Schedules

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not what i said. i said it pulls up what you search for. but there are only a couple banners per page. other times it has pulled up bowling balls and pet supplies and furniture and video games and such. stop trying to deflect away from you asian singles.

LOL...

Now I'm seeing ads for fingerhut, accounting degrees from St. Francis College, and something called CaptainU...you're going to tell me I've been searching for Fingerhut on the internet?

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...

Now I'm seeing ads for fingerhut, accounting degrees from St. Francis College, and something called CaptainU...you're going to tell me I've been searching for Fingerhut on the internet?

no but perhaps something fingerhut sells.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The :L goes to whatever site said this was their schedule. Eureka is playing Northwestern Minnesota, which is a D2 or D3 school. Northwestern's 4th OOC opponent is @ Notre Dame.

I think @ Notre Dame, NIU (who may actually have more fans in Evanston), and Cal has? one of the tougher, if not toughest, OOCs out there.

Northwestern (5-7)
Sacramento State (5-7 FCS)
BYU (8-5)

Cal's OOC is tough only because they went 1-11 last season. They even lost to Colorado.

KnightAndDay

Separate or shoot to kill
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,129.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SEC:
Florida Atlantic
Southern Miss x2
West Carolina
Nicholls St.
Northern Illinois
UAB x2
San Jose St.
Louisiana Tech
ULL
Samford
Sam Houston St.
ULM x3
New Mexico St.
South Alabama
UT Martin x2
Memphis
Presbyterian
Lamar
Rice
SMU
Idaho
Eastern Michigan
Eastern Kentucky
Troy
Charleston Southern x2
Ohio (not tOSU)
South Dakota St.
Toledo
Indiana
East Carolina
Furman
South Alabama
Utah St.
Arkansas St.
Chattanooga
Temple
UMass
Old Dominion
:L

Teams with a pulse:
West Virginia
Kansas St.
Wisconsin
Boise
Florida St.
Clemson x2
Georgia Tech
Louisville
Oklahoma
UCF

:whistle:

FIFY

WNY_FOOTBALL_DUDE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting question. I am going to exclude any OOC schedule which includes an AQ program, and include cupcake schedules.

Wake Forest - Cupcake, Louisiana-Monroe, Utah State, and Army
NC State - Georgia Southern, Old Dominion, USF, and Cupcake
Texas A&M - Cupcake, Rice, SMU, and Louisiana Monroe
Miss State - Southern Miss, UAB, South Alabama, and Cupcake
Vandy - Temple, Mass, Cupcake, and Old Dominion

Ole Miss comes close. They get a pass for picking Boise State.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that weak, but I should have written.

Sooners got beat by Case!:laugh3:

Yes they did. They had an off day and Texas took advantage. I can handle it. Apparently you Texas fans can't handle the first little bit of success you've had in the last few years since you're all shitting your pants about it.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think it is an interesting debate. BCS win is considered a bigger win. You get a primetime game and a nice trophy. Rivalry game happens every year and it may not be consider important to anyone outside of the 2 schools. I do think rivalry game has the potential influence recruits. Losing a BCS game is king of whatever. Really annoying, but you are over it by the morning. Losing to your main rival is just the worst. You have to hear their crap for 12 months, no matter what happened the rest of the season. Many times it is a crucial conference game

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think it is an interesting debate. BCS win is considered a bigger win. You get a primetime game and a nice trophy. Rivalry game happens every year and it may not be consider important to anyone outside of the 2 schools. I do think rivalry game has the potential influence recruits. Losing a BCS game is king of whatever. Really annoying, but you are over it by the morning. Losing to your main rival is just the worst. You have to hear their crap for 12 months, no matter what happened the rest of the season. Many times it is a crucial conference game

Yes, but winning a bcs game over the right team has the ability to majorly effect recruiting. Just ask Joe Mixon after the sugar bowl. Oklahoma had one of their best recruiting classes in the last few years due to that win.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but winning a bcs game over the right team has the ability to majorly effect recruiting. Just ask Joe Mixon after the sugar bowl. Oklahoma had one of their best recruiting classes in the last few years due to that win.

If that was the 'case', then why does Bama have 247's #1 recruiting class and OU sits at #43 with 7 commits?
Texas has the #21 class, 10 commits and beat OU.

Recruits go to regular season football games and rarely go to BCS or bowl games.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that was the 'case', then why does Bama have 247's #1 recruiting class and OU sits at #43 with 7 commits?
Texas has the #21 class, 10 commits and beat OU.

Recruits go to regular season football games and rarely go to BCS or bowl games.

Because bama is fucking bama. There's no doubt Oklahoma saw a boost in recruiting as the result of the sugar bowl. That's not debatable.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't see that. Oklahoma had 5, 16, 12 and 13 the years prior and last year was 10. Slight up tick, but it is pretty much in line. Of course a big win in dramatic fashion can help more, but I am talking in general. Most BCS games are boring now. Very few great match-ups and they have lost luster from the bowl days. I think that will change when playoffs come, because those games will be transformed into do or die games instead of meaningless exhibitions.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see that. Oklahoma had 5, 16, 12 and 13 the years prior and last year was 10. Slight up tick, but it is pretty much in line. Of course a big win in dramatic fashion can help more, but I am talking in general. Most BCS games are boring now. Very few great match-ups and they have lost luster from the bowl days. I think that will change when playoffs come, because those games will be transformed into do or die games instead of meaningless exhibitions.

I can see what you're saying, and I suppose the sugar bowl could've been an anomaly because it was such an awesome match up between two programs of the caliber of Oklahoma and Alabama. I win over say, UCF would've done nothing for us.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there should be a distinction. It's one thing to say teams like Bama are weak for scheduling cupcakes, but it is quite another to say Vandy schedules cupcakes. Bama is a top 10 program and Vandy is Vandy. Does not make much sense to lump teams like Vandy and Wake with teams like Bama, OU, and OSU

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there should be a distinction. It's one thing to say teams like Bama are weak for scheduling cupcakes, but it is quite another to say Vandy schedules cupcakes. Bama is a top 10 program and Vandy is Vandy. Does not make much sense to lump teams like Vandy and Wake with teams like Bama, OU, and OSU

Yep.

Vanderbilt does not have to apologize to anyone for their schedule.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep, Vandy is weak, period.