• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Offense once again trying to blow this game

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still have time to get it together. This offense just isn't clicking right now.

They have time, but will they? We say this seemingly every year and then we continue to see these type of offensive performances. Our offense looked horrible in the preseason and has looked horrible to start this year. I wanna be optimistic but it's hard to be.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm not trying to take anything away from the Chiefs. They played a hard game. They executed when the opportunity was there and the Cowboys constantly fucked up when it came to execution when the opportunity was there. The Cowboys had multiple chances to take full control of this game and couldn't execute worth a shit offensively.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Garrett's fucking up time outs. Your point? TROLL

So you can criticize the coaches all you want, but I can't criticize the players or become designated a troll here???

Fucking hilarious......:whistle:

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm not trying to take anything away from the Chiefs. They played a hard game. They executed when the opportunity was there and the Cowboys constantly fucked up when it came to execution when the opportunity was there. The Cowboys had multiple chances to take full control of this game and couldn't execute worth a shit offensively.

Romo wilted under pressure again...this is not rocket science you know.

Claiborne should be benched as well.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one constant? Romo is no leader....just a good stat guy. He can't even run anymore. Alex Smith out-played him today obviously.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the game started some off us said the Chiefs might be the third best team in the AFC, If that is true then this loss isn't that bad. our defense played well. We need the Offense to get on the same page. How did Claiborne look today? Sounds like the defensive scheme put guys in position to cause more turnovers today.....they just didn't close the deal. I pissed too, but i'm not ready to panic just yet. Like you said earlier we're still in 1st place no matter what the Giants do today.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo wilted under pressure again...this is not rocket science you know.

Claiborne should be benched as well.

BS
FRY
Did you watch the game after Romo scrambled for a 6 yard gain and went down. He was not the same the rest of the game and that is the Fact.

Not that he wilted under pressure

Hey if you cant do your job and your injured you should not be out there but he should have had a pain shot IMHO period.

If your going to bitch about a player be honest and accurate. Something you are deceptive about.

No excuses they should have won so enjoy your little kvetching and gloating Frye and then go away until the Cowboys lose again

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the game started some off us said the Chiefs might be the third best team in the AFC, If that is true then this loss isn't that bad. our defense played well. We need the Offense to get on the same page. How did Claiborne look today? Sounds like the defensive scheme put guys in position to cause more turnovers today.....they just didn't close the deal. I pissed too, but i'm not ready to panic just yet. Like you said earlier we're still in 1st place no matter what the Giants do today.

This game reminds of the Seahawks game last year, we didn't realize how good they were. That being said the Boyz have to win games like this.

#On to the next one

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You take away two poorly forced throws by Eli last week, and he also out-played Romo.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You take away two poorly forced throws by Eli last week, and he also out-played Romo.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.
But you can't take them away. If if was 1/5 then we'd all be drunk.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My position remains the same here. One game doesn't make or break a season unless it's another playoff elimination game. The defense plays hard but doesn't come up big when it matters most. It's the same old story minus the Marinelli hype. It was a mistake for this franchise imo to pay Romo this early.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My position remains the same here. One game doesn't make or break a season unless it's another playoff elimination game. The defense plays hard but doesn't come up big when it matters most. It's the same old story minus the Marinelli hype. It was a mistake for this franchise imo to pay Romo this early.

Ok so they should have franchised him and drafted a new QB and just let him play out his contract and suffer the consequences of that ?

Then start over ?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strictly pocket passers are a dying breed....that includes Tom Brady. You can just pressure them without any fear of them hurting you with their legs in obvious passing situations. The really good teams already know this. Will P. Manning last an entire season? We'll see. It certainly helps though if your a good decision maker in the pocket like he is..... and which Romo is not.

Last edited by a moderator:

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strictly pocket passers are a dying breed....that includes Tom Brady.

Lets revisit that in 3 years and see what is going on with the injury situation to "run n shoot , Pistol Qb's "

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so they should have franchised him and drafted a new QB and just let him play out his contract and suffer the consequences of that ?

Then start over ?

I saw the need for them to get better upfront on D and they failed to do that this offseason. Most of the really good teams do. The Ravens did it and it paid off for them. What happens if Romo doesn't get better with his decision making and ability to lead?? You have now just handcuffed your franchise at QB for at least the next 3 years....which is an even better question.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets revisit that in 3 years and see what is going on with the injury situation to "run n shoot , Pistol Qb's "

Two best teams in football now are probably the 49ers and Seahawks...what do they have in common? Good defenses and scrambling Qbs that can beat you either way. Why revisit it, they proved it last season?

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two best teams in football now are probably the 49ers and Seahawks...what do they have in common? Why revist it, they proved it last season?

lets see how well those QB's hold up

RG3 is the best of all of them and he looks like crap so far this year but that's partly on his coaching staff

With that said if we have a chance at Bridgewater I take him in a heartbeat