• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Offense once again trying to blow this game

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets see how well those QB's hold up

RG3 is the best of all of them and he looks like crap so far this year but that's partly on his coaching staff

With that said if we have a chance at Bridgewater I take him in a heartbeat

It's too late...Jerry has already committed to Romo and it's sink or swim time again. I like Bridgewater as well. Johhny Football also. Just tired of the same results every season with one common denominator. Will see if this offense can get it's act together...it's still early.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not a manziel fan ton of talent 2 cent brain but he is young and could change just cant see him winning big in NFL without lots of change

we will C

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did your whittle feelings get hurt again sweetheart>? Cant be the yahoo you won't to be after the game?

It will be alright sweetheart....life goes on.

Nope my feelings are fine. I just see you as a hamster loving, no football knowledge idiot. Only here to cry at the end of games. Had Dallas won you'd still be stuck in your eyeing the hamsters and a tube.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did your whittle feelings get hurt again sweetheart>? Cant be the yahoo you won't to be after the game?

It will be alright sweetheart....life goes on.

See, you taunt other Cowboy fans. That's why you get trashed and attacked. It's not because you are negative about the team or bash players. It's the way you do it.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, you taunt other Cowboy fans. That's why you get trashed and attacked. It's not because you are negative about the team or bash players. It's the way you do it.

Oh Shut the fuck up, this asswipe has been stalking me here with his BS comments against me without provocation every chance he gets...spare me.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Shut the fuck up, this asswipe has been stalking me here with his BS comments against me without provocation every chance he gets...spare me.

Because that's what you want him to do and every other Cowboy fan.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't stalk you. I don't look for you. I don't give a shit about you. I give you shit because you only show up to cry about the Cowboys. I find it very hard to believe you are a Cowboys fan and not just some other NFCE Teams troll, claiming to be a fan so your troll shit will be allowed to stick. No one is saying you must kiss Cowboy Ass to be a fan but you have not once in the ten years I've been on these boards ever found something good about the Cowboys with Garrett being the lone exception. I highly expect the truth to fall one day and you are in fact both WFRYE and Bananaman. You both have the same MO. Claim to be a fan then bash away.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo needed that timeout. Don't know what the hell he is doing.

I had no problem with us paying what was necessary to retain Romo. Now I have to go take a country shit so I can get a visual of my own football knowledge

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They still have no redzone offense for the what year in a row ?

not even disappointed anymore or surprised typical Cowboy game they just don't have any sense of urgency or ability to fix what needs to get fixed and it has needed to get fixed for years now

40+ passes and 13 runs. All you need to know. Same OLD shit

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game call Callahan...lol.

Like I said before be patient and see if they have improved or not...one win or loss does not make them a bunch of all pros or scrubs.

But two games does?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunbar doesn't need to be active yet alone split carries with Murray. He is the reason we lost, can't fumble just can't!

Way over reacting. It was a big play, but so was Romo's fumble and poor throws/decisions, Dez's drop and PI, Claibornes penalty, Leary's penalty, some of Callahans dumb calls...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunbar's knee was on the ground before the ball came out. If you go back and look you'll see it. I have no idea why Dallas didn't challenge it?

I thought it was a fumble. Remember, if one angle shows it out, it's out...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally disagree with Earl about the offense costing us the game. Sometimes you just get beat and yesterday KC beat them. Their punter was great. Their defense was very good. Their offense was good enough. They didnt make mistakes .

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, take your own advice. Thats a bullshit post

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is is just me, or was Callahan's playcalling simply horrendous yesterday>?

:wtf2:

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worse than JG last year....well, about the same

Come on Bro, their offense looked wayyyyyyy better last season. It's not Garrett's fault that he and Uncle Jerry have sold their souls to the devil with Romo?

You can lead a horse to water, but you just can't make him drink. Get off your knees dude with Romo...he will break your heart every time.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Bro, their offense looked wayyyyyyy better last season. It's not Garrett's fault that he and Uncle Jerry have sold their souls to the devil with Romo?

You can lead a horse to water, but you just can't make him drink. Get off your knees dude with Romo...he will break your heart every time.

Get off my knees? And you wonder why everyone here thinks you're a jerk. Every time people start piling on you when you are just giving your opinion on the game, you cry victim, and then turn around and start shit with someone else. Granted, there are other folks on here that take it too far, but you seem to relish being the outcast. So be it. You're a Dick

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what happens when you constantly sign the Brad Johnson and Kyle Ortons of the world, and only try to develop Stephen McGee??