• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off to a sensational start

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0-2-0, as they are getting killed tonight

enough of Peter Laviolette

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just tell him to stop fucking juggling the lines every god damn shift, he's out coaching himself and making it impossible for the players to develop any form of chemistry and momentum.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell him to stop egging Lady Luck's house. Robbed of a goal on that quick whistle, and I've never seen as many people fan on passes/shots as I did today. The players know that the puck works the same as normal, right?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are sloppy as usual to start a season. Plus have absolutely no puck luck. Hard to watch hopefully the canes cure their woes and the puck starts going in. Have to stop the retarded penalties!

Slayer31

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may or may not be his fault, but the team is playing like crap, and if the coach can't fix it (he can't), then the coach must go.

Sloppy play, scorers aren't scoring (exception: Vincent)... Lavy's been living on borrowed time for 2 years... time to go.

Question is: what really good coaches are out there?
Please, please, please do not promote Terry Murray. Seen that movie before; really didn't like it.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with this team has absolutely nothing to do with a lack of size, strength, speed or skill. It is a total and complete lack of chemistry and confidence. Nearly everyone on our team in all zones is a split second off on their timing and even slower yet to make decisions. This is leading to probably half of our passes being off the mark and/or intercepted and half of our shots blocked or wide.

Thank God for acquiring Vinnie Lecavalier, because he may be the only guy on the entire roster who has any fluidity to his game as we speak. Everyone else looks nervous, reckless and out of control.

As fucking infuriated as I am at this moment, I can see the light at the end of what at first glance appears to be a long, dark tunnel. Mark my words, once we start humming on all eight cylinders, our team will be a force to be reckoned with.

And with all due respect to Montreal, we would spank them in a seven game series when both teams are healthy and in top form. We would dominate them physically over the long haul and run Price right out of the building with our offense. This has been shown in some of our more recent tilts.

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a team they are sloppy. As a team they don't adjust in game. As a team they are not positionaly sound. That lack of preparation, positional work and ability to adjust in game comes from the Head Coach.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a wonder we're not losing games 0-5 with the lack of cohesion as a team out there on the ice right now. The only thing saving us from that is our talent level and the fact that other teams aren't yet at 100% chemistry-wise either. We're way behind most of them however. It's definitely embarrassing and when you combine it with last season and the preseason, it's enough to make you want to ram your fist through a wall.

I think we saw some of that anger and frustration beaming from our players even in the third period last night. Between Simmonds and Rinaldo, a couple Canadiens just about got killed.

Last edited by a moderator:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a wonder we're not losing games 0-5 with the lack of cohesion as a team out there on the ice right now. The only thing saving us from that is our talent level and the fact that other teams aren't yet at 100% chemistry-wise either. We're way behind most of them however. It's definitely embarrassing and when you combine it with last season and the preseason, it's enough to make you want to ram your fist through a wall.

I think we saw some of that anger and frustration beaming from our players even in the third period last night. Between Simmonds and Rinaldo, a couple Canadiens just about got killed.

This ^ is why they will win tonight.....enoughs enough!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurricanes are known to be a soft team at times. Establishing physical play could prove the difference for the Flyers. Flyers really need to get their scoring going tho, so far it's been all Lacavalier, Schenn, & Streit.