• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

# of NE Patriot post

How many posts will we have today about the Pats, started by non Pat fans?

• More than yesterday?

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Who cares my team sucks, this gives me a reason to post?

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Depends if Hammers' mother raises his rent?

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Do I get potatoe salad if I partake in this poll?

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you. Any idea why they were banned (I have a hard time believing they were banned simply for being Pats fans)?

YW I guess they were a little over the edge. JDM thought he knew everything and said that he would rather have a minimum wage job and do what he wants than say make millions and have to take a drug test . I aint working for 'The Man":L Hi Welcome to Wal-Mart I am JDM and gonna have a joint at lunch break with my cheetos"

Hammer doesn't bother me cause he knows that I am the most unbiased guy in the history of sports threads. Brady is GOAT , Kraft is his favorite owner and Belichick is a helluva coach and he agrees

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YW I guess they were a little over the edge. JDM thought he knew everything and said that he would rather have a minimum wage job and do what he wants than say make millions and have to take a drug test . I aint working for 'The Man":L Hi Welcome to Wal-Mart I am JDM and gonna have a joint at lunch break with my cheetos"

Hammer doesn't bother me cause he knows that I am the most unbiased guy in the history of sports threads. Brady is GOAT , Kraft is his favorite owner and Belichick is a helluva coach and he agrees
Sonny, you know that people who get banned generally deserve to get banned. You can pretty much say what you want on these forums as long as you have some form of rationale or intellect every now and again.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny, you know that people who get banned generally deserve to get banned. You can pretty much say what you want on these forums as long as you have some form of rationale or intellect every now and again.

Oh I know Scoob I have never defended them and in fact told JDM he was a retard. I'll grab the big cash now and listen to the man, and when I retire ( say 5 years as a NFL player) do what I want. This board is pretty good and your right, have to go over the edge to get kicked

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they were over the edge where the hell does Rock stand?

Rock starts a lot of threads that get a lot of action, he is like a cheap crack dealer or whore. The other ones just started shit and had thin skins

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we agree that the Hoop's a Patriots hate site. Terrific. That wasn't so hard.
It's not a hate site. It's just your personalities. Don't blame yourselves, it's your parent's fault for not teaching you how to handle criticism. Thin skin is one of the worst traits of any man.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is generally a true statement, however, there have been notable exceptions.

I'm not privy to what Hammer and the Mods discuss. That being the case, It's only human nature to be curious about what folks like the briz or JDM did that broke the forum rules. I'm owed no explanation and the door is just a click away. I'm fully aware of that but I can still feel as though being Pats fans was at the very heart of their demise.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a hate site. It's just your personalities. Don't blame yourselves, it's your parent's fault for not teaching you how to handle criticism. Thin skin is one of the worst traits of any man.

I'm not thin-skinned in the least. I have not nor will I ever complain about content that's posted. I'm just calling a spade a spade.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not thin-skinned in the least. I have not nor will I ever complain about content that's posted. I'm just calling a spade a spade.
Then how do you explain this thread, your posts in this thread, the thread you created, and the fact that this board has been full of New England whiners spamming the boards for the past 6 months?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then how do you explain this thread, your posts in this thread, and the fact that this board has been full of New England whiners spamming the boards for the past 6 months?

Gee, I dunno. Please link me to anything I've ever posted that protests content at this site and maybe I'll concede a point. It's not that hard to do, you should try it sometime.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is generally a true statement, however, there have been notable exceptions.

I'm not privy to what Hammer and the Mods discuss. That being the case, It's only human nature to be curious about what folks like the briz or JDM did that broke the forum rules. I'm owed no explanation and the door is just a click away. I'm fully aware of that but I can still feel as though being Pats fans was at the very heart of their demise.
What notable exceptions?

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee, I dunno. Please link me to anything I've ever posted that protests content at this site and maybe I'll concede a point. It's not that hard to do, you should try it sometime.
Life must be really hard for your typical spoiled New Englander. There is a lot to complain about.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What notable exceptions?

If I was to speculate, I'd be told that it's none of my business and to leave if I don't like it. Fair enough.

If you feel as though Pats fans are not singled out then that's fine. You're entitled to your opinion.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It couldn't have helped.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It couldn't have helped.

See? We have a lot of common ground here.

This is the rockingest Sports Forum on the net. It's a blast and I appreciate all that Hammer and the mods do for us. Just don't tell me that the briz dumbed down the board (rule #1) more than Hammer's repeatedly retarded shit.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was to speculate, I'd be told that it's none of my business and to leave if I don't like it. Fair enough.

If you feel as though Pats fans are not singled out then that's fine. You're entitled to your opinion.
If they're notable exceptions, you shouldn't have to speculate.