• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

odds of skins making playoffs

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SoCal... I will take it you havent been around for some of the more heated debates during the season over the last 13 years while ESPN was up. Im not saying always be nice. Im simply saying let it ride until the season starts. because reality will set in when Dallas continues their slow but eventual zombie rot. IM being nice because right now its not worth stressing over. IM not sticking up for trolls, Im just hoping we all realize that until the season starts all the bickering is just feeding into what they want. Make a point, be cordial, and ignore the blatantly stupid shit, and eventually they get bored.

Now come september, you will likely see the normal me thatfrustrates the hell out of the trolls. :suds:

I respect your point but still disagree & yes I have been around for many of those debates. My point is that I don't want this board littered with meaningless replies (even though the watered down ones may not be as offensive). Who wants to read pages & pages of "Skins will be 4-12" or "Get em, Get em"?

I would have no problem with these guys if they actually presented a constructive point & had some type of opinion based in reality. That is NEVER the case. Also - don't get me wrong. I am not stressing over this (have more important things to worry about as we all do). However - I am not one to simply ignore things - if I feel like posting & I am not violating the rules - I will post - period.

As you alluded to - once the season starts there will be more activity & these type of posts will somewhat fade into the background. Oh well - I kind of feel sorry for both of these guys since they are both obviously huge losers. In one case the guy is a much older person which is really pathetic. Oh well - I will try to stick to football - thanks for your opinion.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this, if Dallas finishes better than 7-9 I will be surprised. But by the middle of the season, I expect cowboys fans to be screaming for Garrett's head (again), Making Excuses for Romo (again), and talking about the draft as usual.

Yep. Also - even if this is the case then can the fact that Dallas has only won ONE playoff game in 15 years be considered a "fluke"?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect your point but still disagree & yes I have been around for many of those debates. My point is that I don't want this board littered with meaningless replies (even though the watered down ones may not be as offensive). Who wants to read pages & pages of "Skins will be 4-12" or "Get em, Get em"?

I would have no problem with these guys if they actually presented a constructive point & had some type of opinion based in reality. That is NEVER the case. Also - don't get me wrong. I am not stressing over this (have more important things to worry about as we all do). However - I am not one to simply ignore things - if I feel like posting & I am not violating the rules - I will post - period.

As you alluded to - once the season starts there will be more activity & these type of posts will somewhat fade into the background. Oh well - I kind of feel sorry for both of these guys since they are both obviously huge losers. In one case the guy is a much older person which is really pathetic. Oh well - I will try to stick to football - thanks for your opinion.

If you notice, I always stick to football even when I reply to the trolls. I think it pisses them off more to actually point out the folly of their ways with facts and remind them that they cant answer simple questions in regards to their own opinions.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year was just a one year wonder fluke. Back to reality for you guys this year. You might beat out the Egals for the basement though.

How do you figure it was just a fluke? Based on what criteria?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you figure it was just a fluke? Based on what criteria?

J-Y.... it had to be a fluke. Otherwise it would mean that Dallas was actually that bad. And he cant really accept that, at least not in the presence of Redskins fans. :whistle:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way am I going to be nice to a rabid pack of idiots.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year was just a one year wonder fluke. Back to reality for you guys this year. You might beat out the Egals for the basement though.

This guy couldn't come up with a solid, intelligent football related rebuttal if his life, and the lives of his entire family depended on it. He'd be fucked.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Washington is a playoff team as a wildcard this year. They should definitely be in hot contention for it.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Washington is a playoff team as a wildcard this year. They should definitely be in hot contention for it.

As a Wild Card.. so then who do you see winning the NFCEast and why??

Just curious.

SkinFaninATL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this, if Dallas finishes better than 7-9 I will be surprised. But by the middle of the season, I expect cowboys fans to be screaming for Garrett's head (again), Making Excuses for Romo (again), and talking about the draft as usual.

This is the Shark that I like. Lol That's in a nutshell. I just love when Stephen A. Smith talks about the Cowboys on First Take. He just cannot stop laughing and neither can I.:laugh3: He always says they are a train wreck waiting to happen. They are! They always find a way to mess up i.e. the final game against us. The Cowboys have a shot at a game-winning drive and what does Romo do, throw a Christmas gift INT to Rob Jackson to put us into the playoffs and send them home.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins fan, I learned from one of the most skilled drill instructors ever to grace Marine Corps ranks. He never cussed, rarely made personal insults towards others. But was skilled enough to make you feel as if you had just done or said the dumbest thing ever just by simply explaining the error of your ways. :boss:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so-cal i agree with you . now a mod suggested i start a redskins smack talk thread for the morons who do that . no guys like eaast bay blue jersey jinx etc can go there . if not they most likely will be banned
camping out and trolling arent allowed here and i like it

Last edited by a moderator:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Wild Card.. so then who do you see winning the NFCEast and why??

Just curious.

NY Giants. Why? Eli Manning.

Sorry, didn't realize I was on the Skins board. I'll get off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, its a all good. You made a comment, I asked you to clarify and you did. Now I tend to disagree and think the Skins will infact win the Division. But that might be a bit of the homer in me creeping out. I think Eli is a good QB, but I also tend to think that without a proven running game, and questions on the defense, that NY is far from a lock to win the division.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yeah dude , you didnt do anything wrong . you made a statement and you backed it up like a real person . its all good here

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 out for two+ games, Orakpo out for 14, Carriker out for 14, Tanard Jackson out for season, Brandon Merriweather out for 15, Garçon out for six, Bernstein (Merriweather replacement) out for ten, Helu out for 14, Fred Davis out for ten+ games, Keenan Robinson (LFB replacement) out for six, Cedric Griffin suspended for four, out for two, Jordan black out for four, did I miss anybody?

That makes:
One starting qb
Starting OLB, DE, TE, SS, FS, 3rdDownrb, 3rdCB, and a host of valuable backups injured last year, and the redskins STILL managed to smoke your shitty team, brokebacker.

Th cowboys fucking suck, and you're shit is played. GTFO!

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many division titles and playoff appearances the last 18 years? Based on that and the fact every other NFC east team had a mash unit of injuries. It took a massive amount of key injuries to other teams for the foreskins to barley win the division by 1 game.
get a grip pig faces.

Skins had injuries too. So you can't cry about it.

Aside from that.... SWEEP! Get lost, mental midget.

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should have 10 wins no matter who is at QB, as long as we do not get as decimated on the Defense like we did last year. With RGIII we should be able to pick up 2 to 3 more games. I see loses to @GB, @Den, @Minn, San Fran, @ATL, and @NYG.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should have 10 wins no matter who is at QB, as long as we do not get as decimated on the Defense like we did last year. With RGIII we should be able to pick up 2 to 3 more games. I see loses to @GB, @Den, @Minn, San Fran, @ATL, and @NYG.

"Catfish" 5-1 in the NFCE? :hellno:

#Stay off that Dexter Manley :wtf: :laugh3:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were 5-1 last year and a play away from 6-0.