• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ocho's day in court

icehole3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
special kind of stupid

Chad Johnson gets 30 days in jail for probation violation | ProFootballTalk

Under the terms of the agreement, Johnson’s probation would have been extended to December 21, and he would have performed 25 hours of community service.

“You better thank your lawyer. He did a great job for you,” Broward Circuit Court Judge Kathleen McHugh told Johnson after accepting the agreement.

Johnson responded by slapping attorney Adam Swickle on the butt. Which prompted the judge to call the whole thing off.

She believed Johnson wasn’t taking the situation seriously, so she rejected the plea deal and sentenced him to 30 days in jail.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She believed Johnson wasn’t taking the situation seriously, so she rejected the plea deal and sentenced him to 30 days in jail.

Prob on the rag.

augustisback003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I just read this on ESPN, damn this guy is a freakin' retard! I just hope he doesn't drop the soap

icehole3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
ChadJohnsonCourtButtSlap.gif

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely ridiculous. The judge gives him zero days for domestic violence against a woman and 30 days for a butt slap.

The judge is a disgrace to the court.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely ridiculous. The judge gives him zero days for domestic violence against a woman and 30 days for a butt slap.

The judge is a disgrace to the court.

She gave him 30 days for violence against a woman (which by the way would have been a few hours of community service, so the fact she showed any sympathy being a woman was amazing), then he goes and makes a mockery of the court and slaps his lawyer on the ass as if this was all just a game to him. He needed to be taught a lesson and this was the appropriate punishment. Hopefully he gets his shit together, because he still has a future in the NFL as a WR coach or something if he can get on track and focus on life after playing in the NFL. Or potentially with ESPN, or NFL Network or something. but not at the rate he is spiraling.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She gave him 30 days for violence against a woman (which by the way would have been a few hours of community service, so the fact she showed any sympathy being a woman was amazing), then he goes and makes a mockery of the court and slaps his lawyer on the ass as if this was all just a game to him. He needed to be taught a lesson and this was the appropriate punishment. Hopefully he gets his shit together, because he still has a future in the NFL as a WR coach or something if he can get on track and focus on life after playing in the NFL. Or potentially with ESPN, or NFL Network or something. but not at the rate he is spiraling.

yea, he should have been helping the miami dolphins win games, and now that one thing leads to another he has to explain to his kids why daddy can't see them for 30 days.

not smart.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She was grandstanding and should be ashamed of herself.

As for Chad's future.... He never had a shot to be a receiver coach. He's been a headache his entire career, why would you want a headache on your staff? He also didn't have any opportunity with the networks..... Sure, maybe he could have been hired as comic relief -- But comedy goes out the window after you've been charged for hitting a woman. All that fun loving Chad stuff that made him an interesting commodity to the networks disappeared when he got in trouble with the law. Three years from now he'll be completely forgotten, broke and drawing tax payer money from the state of Florida.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She was grandstanding and should be ashamed of herself.

As for Chad's future.... He never had a shot to be a receiver coach. He's been a headache his entire career, why would you want a headache on your staff? He also didn't have any opportunity with the networks..... Sure, maybe he could have been hired as comic relief -- But comedy goes out the window after you've been charged for hitting a woman. All that fun loving Chad stuff that made him an interesting commodity to the networks disappeared when he got in trouble with the law. Three years from now he'll be completely forgotten, broke and drawing tax payer money from the state of Florida.

Grandstanding? She was giving him a slap on the wrist, and he basically spit in her face regarding the proceedings. You should be ashamed of yourself for thinking she was grandstanding. If I was the judge, and I was basically giving him a free pass, I would certainly expect more respect while he is in my court also. Wait until the hearing is over, and he is out in the hall, he grab his lawyers ass, dick, whatever he wants. But not in front of me, in my courtroom, while I am giving him a free pass. I think she was light on him. He could have served a maximum of 1 year.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He slapped his lawyer on the butt. Jesus fucking Christ it's not like he laughed and danced. She told him to thank he lawyer, he said good job the way all athletes do on the field, with a butt smack. That bitch should be disbarred if she lets something like that change her mind about accepting a plea deal.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He slapped his lawyer on the butt. Jesus fucking Christ it's not like he laughed and danced. She told him to thank he lawyer, he said good job the way all athletes do on the field, with a butt smack. That bitch should be disbarred if she lets something like that change her mind about accepting a plea deal.

I would say you are out of your mind, but we already know that. I was responding to CincyGrad regarding this because he has at times shown to be competent in his responses. LOL Just playing with you, so don't get all up in arms about my comments.

It is bad when I have to follow my little digs with an explaination to keep the peace.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my sources say she had season tickets to the "batman and robin" season and was very disappointed.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That judge is obviously a bitch.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She was completely grandstanding.... There was no reason for her to draw attention to herself and her ruling by asking the guy to be grateful for his lawyer or to ask him to thank his lawyer. And as Tubbs said, he patted the dude on the butt -- Much like any athlete would do if they were congratulating a teamate.

Would you have been pissed if Chad gave the guy a big hug? The judge got pissed because folks in the court laughed -- Those same folks wouldn't have responded at all if they didn't know Chad and were't looking for him to be a clown.